A/N

HELLO EVERYONE JULIET CIPHER HERE!!! (WAVES HAND WITH BLUE FIRE)

Sorry not an update sorry.......And you Meatsacks have to wait again sorry...... But I'm just here to tell y'll that my second story "Ways to Love You" has already published...i published it the day i updated and i forgot to remind you......

Just to remind you readers (sweet voice turned demoic) IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEN DON'T READ OKAY!? AND IF DON'T WANT ME TO BE BILL'S LITTLE SISTER THEN GO READ OTHER PEOPLE'S STORIES GEEZ

IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO EXSIST THEN I CAN JUST VANISH IN FRONT IF YOUR FACES!!! (Voice turns back sweet)

Some People here maybe likes me here.....All Fujoshi Girls wants me here say "YES"

And to the readers just like last chapter ask me question and i'll post it in the next chapter okay?

______________________________________________________________________

Some reader ask some questions....

@Crazygirl3650 ask....   Why Rose Moon not dead yet? I'm a twin and I wanted her to die a long time ago, but she still alive!😐

Ans. A Powerful demon like her is not that easy to be killed.....and she was stab by a weak sardonix knife and she hasn't burned into ashes like any other demon....but some small spoil or maybe not......She may die after seeing the person she wants to see all those years.....

@Lezielan ask.....
Uhhhmmm.... Hmm.... Can I write a book similar-ish to this?

Ans. Hmmmm maybe but not that similar okay girl.... so we got ourselves a deal ( hands get blue flames)

So that's all folks so ya next chapter and this is Juliet Cipher once again.....