CHAPTER 24

Alcor POV

We are now packing all we need. Blue already prepared her stuff. Emilia was already resting well in the infirmary and Nynx was watching her. I asked Drew to watch over Fangs while I'm gone and I can't seem to find Juliet anywhere.

"Blue have you seen Juliet? We're gonna leave now." I ask Blue and she shrugged.

"I'm afraid I haven't seen Lady Juliet anywhere sire. She's been disappearing a lot lately. I wonder what she's up to?" Blue said.

I wonder what's wrong with Juliet these days. Is it because she's also worried about Bill and Tad?

I just shook off the thoughts... Juliet is a grown woman she knows how to take care of herself.

MEANWHILE AT THE MYSTERY SHACK ROOFTOP

Juliet was sitting on the rooftop trying to relax. It's been weeks since the Fearramid got invaded by there enemies. She can't help but get worried about her beloved brother and her cousin.

"Greetings young Juliet." Someone spoke behind her.

She look back seeing the woman in her dreams yet again.

"Hello Mom."

The lady smiled and sat down next to her.

Juliet hugged her knees. She wears a sleeveless shirt with yellow leather jacket and boots with matching black knee socks. Also having necklace and and bracelets.

"Why the sad faces my child? Care to share it to your mother?" The lady ask.

Juliet just look at her. The lady touch her shoulder.

"If you come to the void to see me in person I will make you happy. Or help me get out from that place so I can make you happy once again." The lady offered.

Juliet look at the woman and sigh.

"Mom its impossible... My magic isn't that strong to reach the void dimension. Not even my big brothers nor Master Flora has that kind of power to reach that dimension." Flora explained.

The lady didn't replied. Just laid her head on Juliet's shoulder.

"just miss you my child."

Juliet frowned.

"I miss you too mom."

Juliet then shed a tear. But it wasn't really tears but ink..

ALCOR' POV

I was tracking Juliet by sensing her magic. I needed to find her cause we're about to leave. Then I sense her above the Mystery Shack. I then floated up there but when I walk close. I sense something else?

I'm sensing something in Juliet's it's unusual. I walk slowly so she wouldn't see me. I then see her sitting. But I felt something in my right eye. I now see her like covered in yellow fire.

"This must be her aura" I said to myself.

But then something strange happened. Her fiery yellow aura is being wrap by black ones.

"I miss you too mom." I heard her say.

"Is she talking to herself?"

I breath in and out.

"Juliet?" I called out.

She immediately turned and the black aura was gone in her.

"Is there a problem? We're gonna leave any minute now." I reminded her.

She gasped.

"Sorry sorry I'll go change." She said as she stood up preparing to leave. When she walk by passed me I quickly turned.

"Juliet there's black ink on your eye." I said.

She turned. I wipe the ink. But it was strange though.

"Why is there ink?" I ask her.

She just look at me.

"I don't know... Maybe Jackie spilled ink on my face awhile ago.... I better go." Juliet immediately said then left.

Now it made me wonder if Juliet is hiding something from us.

1 hour later

The humans and demons are now ready for there journey to meet Blue Prince.

Robbie is preparing his motorcycle with Wendy with him. Matt and Mabel are already prepared the RV with the demons with them. And of course Four who is leading.

Four already handed Robbie the map to there destination earlier ago. Pacifica already packed the weapons and bullets they'll need just in case for enemies.

"Why do we need to pack weapons when we got demons with powers to protect us?" Pacifica ask herself.

"We didn't let you humans tag along with us just to give us headache to protect your asses." Juliet spoke behind her reading her mind. She was eating a pack of chips which are doritos.

Pacifica was startled by her sudden appearance that made her drop some bullets.

"What's is it with you mind reading demons." Pacifica spat.

"Because we like reading minds to mess with you humans." Juliet simply said and ate another bite. She then showed Pacifica a dorito piece.

"This look like my brother." Juliet laugh as she took a piece and ate it.

Her laughter turned into a frown once she remembered her older brother couldn't help but get worried of what type of torture he and her friends are going through.

Meanwhile outside Mabel hugged her great uncle as a temporary goodbye for their mission.

"I'll be back soon Grunkle Stan." Mabel said hugging the old man tightly.

Stan slightly choking from his grand niece hug.

"Okay sweet pea." All he could said..

Once they separated Stan clear his throat.

"Please once you see Ford. Tell him his twin brother is having a headache from all the ordering around thing here." Stan joked. But in the inside he misses his twin. His other half the better half of him.

Knowing the part Dipper being alive all this time would make Ford move back in with them along with Dipper... They can be family again.

Meanwhile Matt was hugging Jackie so tight cause they won't be seeing each other for a few weeks... The idea made the little girl sad.. Her brother the only family member she had left leaving her along with Mabel whom she look up to as a sister... It also pains her heart knowing Juliet is coming along. Her favorite person besides the said two.

"Be a good girl to Grandpa Stan okay Jackie?"

Jackie nod and smiled.

"I'll be a good girl and when you come home we can play again along with Juliet." Jackie giggled.

Matt smiled. He was happy that Jackie was opening up to people.. But she didn't expect it would be a demon. But it didn't matter to him as long seeing his sister happy...

While they were having there moments Alcor was watching them not that far from them.

Alcor slightly felt envy on them. He also wanted a hug from a loved one but how when knowing his lover is locked away along with his mother. Alcor shook off the feeling and went in the van.

HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO UPDATE... I'VE BEEN BUSY AT THINGS AND MY PHONE NOW SUCKS AND I CAN'T TYPE MUCH HERE ON WATTPAD....BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE DAILY CAUSE I MISS WRITING....

WE'LL THAT'S ALL FOR NOW TOOTLES