Chapter 27

JULIET'S AND LUNAR'S AREA

The place are only filled of sound of a whip and Juliet can only dodge to avoid getting hit by those sardonix shards.

"How the fuck can I beat this kid without killing her?" Juliet mumbled to herself.

Lunar just smiled sweetly like all is just a game. Lunar eyed the dream demon princess so she can hit her.

"WILL YOU STAND STILL SO I CAN HIT YOU!!!" Lunar yelled.

Juliet gave her a bored look.

"Do I look like a stupid demon to just stood still and let myself hit with those things?"

Lunar's eye starting to twitch as she is starting to get angty. Her goal is to make Prof. Abraham proud of her being one of the most truster captain and soldier. She wanted to be accepted when Society didn't. So Lunar refused to be defeated by a demon.

"I will make Prof. Abraham proud of me." She mumble to herself.

Juliet can only stare at the child. She felt half pity on her. Maybe Juliet can relate to her feelings. Juliet sigh.

"Tell me kid? Why do you despise us demons and want to kill us?" Juliet asked.

Lunar grip the handler of her whip. She stared at the dream demon with hatred.

"Prof. Abraham want you demons dead so he'll experiment on your body to create a serum that will give him powers of a God." Lunar explained it all to Juliet with pride talking about her boss.

"Tsk. Your boss is a mad man that will get himself killed." Juliet scoffed.

Lunar growled.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID!!"

Lunar charged at her without a second thought and Juliet who was startled didn't have time to dodge and got hit by the whip.

Juliet winched in pain as it hit her left arm and starting to burn her badly. Lunar smiled as she was able to hit Juliet.

"Killing a SS rank demon will earn me great promotion to the Corp." Lunar said with a smile.

Juliet hissed in pain and glared at the crane trooper.

"You little brat you'll pay for this."

Lunar only gave a menacing grin. Juliet took a deep breath knowing the battle are going to be serious. Lunar began to feel uneasy as she sense some dark aura around the demon.

All of th sudden Juliet's golden eyes began to glow. She raised her hand high and summoned several golden Spears and aimed at Lunar. Juliet gave menacing smile and fired at Lunar.

Lunar only stood still and closed her eyes waiting for the Spears to hit her but end up nothing. Juliet who was shock seeing another familiar face once again. Her spears was caught by several purple tentacles. Juliet knew th person well base by what she learned.

"Juliet Cipher, dream demon, Class SS. Well done finding the young sister of. Bill Cipher Lunar. Father will be pleased by your performance." Luis said as he dust off his suit.

Juliet stood still not wanting to move. She then look up seeing a helicopter above. A crew dropped a silver brief case and Luis caught it.

"I can't wait to kill you. But father wants something to you so it's best if you come with us. We might not hurt you badly. Maybe."

Juliet crossed her arms.

"Ha! If you want me then kill me!" Juliet spat.

Luis smiled.

"First time I laid my eyes on you. You got my interest. Maybe if you were human I'll date you."

Juliet gave a disgust look.

"Sorry but son of a mad scientist isn't my type."

Luis smiled sweetly at Juliet.

"Then I have no choice then."

He turn at Lunar and gave her a stern look.

"Lunar go back to HQ and report to Father. I will handle this."

Lunar nod and ran away.

Luis spread his arms.

"Looks like I have to carry your dying body back then."

Luis charged three tentacles at Juliet. But Juliet slashed all three using her spears. Juliet's golden cat like eyes glows brighter as her powers gets stronger. Juliet threw 10 spears at Luis who manage to dodge 9 spears the last one hit his right arm. Luis hissed in pain and glared at Juliet. Luis took a gun and shoot right at Juliet's heart. Juliet was shocked by the sudden attack that she didn't have time to dodge. Juliet felt the most intense pain of her life. The bullet was stuck in her heart.

Luis laugh like a maniac. He took out his sardonix sword and slashed her chest. Juliet cough lots of blood. Luis kicked Juliet causing her to fall down. Luis smirked and pinned her arms above her head impaling her. Juliet screamed so much pain and started tearing up.

"You know I'm into sexual type of torture. And you Juliet Cipher you got my eyes on you." 

Luis said carresing her cheek. Juliet trying to escape but can't. Sardonix sword impaling her hands above her head. Juliet's vision started to fade away. Everything started to go blurry. She wanted to close her eyes and let darkness consumed her.....

But she refused.

"I can't die here. No I want to live on for them." Juliet trying to fight the pain. Luis watching her shock but also amused.

Juliet's body starting to glow that made Luis is walk back away from her. He had to cover his eyes from too much brightness.

MEANWHILE

Bill was eating his meal calmly while watching Tad caring the baby girl in his arms. He smiled imagining his Pine tree taking care of their baby together. His meal was interrupt by a sudden wave of magic energy come through him. Bill look at Tad who also felt the same thing. Bill closed his eyes concentrating on the energy on who it belongs to.

"This energy is filled with determination."

Bill's eyes widen realising who it is.

"Tad! Pack the stuff and the kids I sense Juliet nearby."

TO BE CONTINUED.......

HI GUYS I'M BACK WITH A NEW PHONE!!! NEW PHONE MEANS I CAN WRITE BETTER NOW SO I CAN UPDATE MORE NOW YAY...🎉🎉🎉🎉