CHAPTER 8

Alcor was still researching things with Nynx helping him.

And a portal opened. And Bill came out.

Bill smiled and spread his arms for a hug. Alcor immediately hugged him.

"Pinetree you need rest. You have rings in your eyes. Ya gotta need a day off." Bill said.

Alcor sigh.

"Yeah okay. But only if you spend time with me." Alcor requested.

Bill smiled.

"Good thing my schedule is empty and I don't have some royal shit to handle." Bill replied.

Alcor smiled. He glance at Nynx.

"Nynx rest for the day. You earned it."

Nynx bow down and left the lab.

Now the two lovers faced each other.

"So what do you wanna do Pinetree?"

Alcor thought about it.

"Well I need to practice my powers. I wanna spend time with you. And the rest is up to you." Alcor said.

Bill grin.

"Then let's have your training first." Bill said at a snap of his fingers and they teleported to the training room.

And now the two lovers began their training...

MEANWHILE AT THE FALLS REBELS BASE.....

Mabel and Matt had been the best fighters around. Both can do unique things.

They just finished training and Mabel was wiping her sweat. While Matt was drinking water.

Stan approach them with a frown. Mabel noticed it.

"Grunkle Stan why the long faces?" Mabel asked getting worried.

Stan look at her and have her a piece of paper. Mabel took it and her eyes widen.

Dear Stanley and Mabel,

I decided to leave for awhile with McGuckit. Don't worry I know what to do. I left some useful device I made back at my house.

Stay safe here. As for me. Me and McGuckit are hiding at my secret lab only me and Dipper know. I cannot allow you all to know. This is my journey to repentance.

I'm planning to make some medicines and some cure in case some of your people are bitten. Don't worry we'll see each other again.

Sincerely,
Stanford Pines

Mabel cried and she buried her face to Matt's shoulder for comfort.

"Come on sweet pea. I know Ford and he'll take care of himself. He just needs to be alone to make some medicines for us." Stan said trying comforting his favorite niece.

Mabel just sob. She then gave her grunkle a smile.

"That's right pumpkin." Stan said ruffling her hair and left.

Mabel wipe away her tears. She then faced Matt.

"Let's find your sister."

Matt eyes widen. He became serious and nod.

They pack their weapons and some things just in case. As they went out of the gates. And wave to the gnomes who were guarding the gates.

Now they wonder the forest. Finding hope to find a little girl.