CHAPTER 21

FALLS BASE
Drew's Dorm

Juliet laying on bed taking a nap. Being a dream demon she can create dreams she wants.

Juliet's dream

She's just sitting on the grass watching the lake. How she miss the peaceful world. The first world she came.

"It's been a thousand years since I was last there. I know I don't have someone to come back to knowing all of my friends are gone a long time ago." Juliet said to herself.

Remembering all the bad memories she went through as a young demon. Rejection and being called weak. She couldn't take it.

Her thoughts we're cut off hearing a female yet familiar voice.

"Juliet... "

She turned back seeing a lady with long white hair wearing a white dress with a black cape. She also wear black heels. The woman opened her eyes revealing a black left eye and a white right eye. She smiled and spread her arms.

"Hello there Juliet it's been a long time since I came contact with you. You've grown so much." She said.

Juliet just look at her calmly.

"What do you want mom?" Juliet ask and the woman chuckled.

"Ah it's music to my ears to hear you calling me mom... It's confirm you love me more than your real mother." She said.

Juliet crossed her arms.

"You give me more love than her."

The woman smirk..

"Shall we watch the scene the day you start hating her?" She ask.

Juliet's eyes widen before she can say anything the woman snap her fingers and everything around them starts disappearing. And it reappear to the old playroom. Juliet sees her younger self and her brothers. It was the day they receive there father had died.

Her mother was crying and so was Will while Bill was comforting him. Flora just left after there hug but still they can't accept it. But as for Juliet she just stood there. Doesn't know what to do.

"Daddy is dead?" She spoke... It kept repeating inside her head. The woman who is standing next to her kneel down.

"Yes he's gone your free now." The woman said to Young Juliet's ear.

Juliet who is standing next to her late mother who is sitting on the floor crying. Juliet just stare at the woman who's next to her younger self.

"Daddy's dead.. I'm free I'm so happy!!" Young Juliet laugh like she's losing her sanity.

Will and Bill stared at her concern of what's happening to her. The cipher brothers turned to there mother feeling anger inside her. Her mother stood up and went to Juliet and...

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

The Cipher brothers were shock seeing there kind mother slapping there young sister many times. Young Juliet stood there shock and touch the cheeks where her mother slap. Tears now falling down her cheeks. It hurt her so bad.

She sees her mother's eyes are with pure anger.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!? I WISH YOU WE'RE THE ONE DIED NOT HIM!?" Her mother yelled.