CHAPTER 26

Alcor's POV

Matt hurriedly drove us away from them as possible.... Knowing Juliet she leaves a huge mess after battle. The mysterious kid seems pretty strong in battle so Juliet knew what to do.

"Dipper." Matt called me.

I was back to my senses and see him with a concern look.

"What is it?"

Suddenly Robbie and Wendy got in the RV.

"There's a lock bridge and it's being guarded by herds of undead people." Wendy spoke.

I stood up and look into the car window..my eyes widen.

There are thousands of undead lurking around the area.

I look at Matt.

"Can't we just drive through them? Robbie and Wendy can stay here." I suggested.

Robbie shook his head.

"It'll take a long time for us to get through... Knowing those awful smell from outside i can tell there rotten. Our RV will get stuck up when we just squish them...and it'll be dangerous for one of us to go outside and open the gate." Robbie explained.

"Plus we can't leave Lady Juliet sire. If we go ahead of her she'll get lost." Blue said to me.

I sigh. I look at the left side of the car window and saw a motel nearby.

"We stay there for the night and wait for Juliet. We also need to plan how to get through." I told them they all agreed.

Matt then start and the engine and park at the abandoned motel...

We pack our bags and went to the reception and took some keys for our own room.

"I'll wait on the road for Juliet... Don't worry flesh eaters won't smell me nor attack me I'm made of Machine." Four suggested and i nod..

She quickly walk outside. I then look at Blue.

"You'll go to your room and okay?" I told her and she nod.

"As you wish sire." And she went inside.

The humans already went to each of there rooms and i did as well. I lay down at my bed and slowly closed my eyes..

Suddenly the TV which is front of me turned on on itself. I was confused of what's happening. Finally an image came

"Greetings Dipper."

The person in the screen was ME... The 12 year old me... But the eyes shows no emotion.

I gulped.

"Frightened by a holographic version of yourself? Well that is not important. I am Blue Prince I'm sure Four already told you about."

I cringed when it said it's name Blue Prince. I eyed at my 12 year old hologram self.

"So you want our meeting to be early? Can't wait at the base and how did you connect yourself here?" I ask.

"I just want to inform you that i want you to be at the ASAP but i do understand the situation your group are going on so I'll give a helping hand." It offered.

I raised an eyebrow.

"And how will you do that?"

It smirk.

"To answer your question how i got here is that i can transmit myself to anywhere that connects electricity. And the gate at the bridge opens with electricity. I can open it for you so you all don't need to go out. Deal?" It offered me.

"What's the catch?" I ask? Knowing deals there's always a catch like Bill said.

It shook it's head.

"No need.. I just want you all to be at the base in one piece. We have important matters to talk about."

"Why can't we talk here? Do we have to go there?" I ask annoyed.

"Yes you need. There is much to talk about."

I groan.

"I'll leave you to rest for now Dipper since i know your still waiting for Juliet Cipher." It said and the TV turned off and i didn't got to ask how it knows Juliet.

Juliet how long are you gonna entertain that kid?

SOMEWHERE AT THE FOREST PORCH NEAR OUTSIDE GRAVITY FALLS.

Bill opens his eyes and and looks around in an unfamiliar place. He then got up and remembers what happened.

"Me and Tad crashed ourselves on a car."

Bill examined his body and sees bandages wrapped around his chest. He then sees a mirror and took a look of himself.. His head also wrapped with bandages.

"Guess we took a one hell of fall."

Bill then remembers his cousin.

"Tad!!" He yelled and stood up and stumbled a little because he hasn't walk who knows when.

Tad then came in with a baby in his arms. Bill was confused before he could speak he sees a boy clinging onto Tad's shirt. Bill examined Tad's body and sees he's wrapped up with bandages as well.

"Tad? How long was i out? Where are we and why do you have kids with you?" Bill ask.

Tad just gave him a smile.

"After the fall we crashed onto a car. Then there was this pregnant lady came to rescue us. I'm still shock he was able to help us due to her condition but she did. She aid us and i regained conscious the next day. And you Bill you were out for 3 weeks now." Tad explained everything.

Bill look down.

"I was out that long? Means it's been weeks i still haven't find Pine tree."

Then Bill remembers the pregnant lady Tad mentioned.

"Where's the lady?"

Tad smiled turned into a frown. The boy then started sobbing.

"The Lady died from giving birth to this baby I'm holding. I promise the lady I'll take care of kids for her." Tad replied.

Bill frowned. Knowing he can't thank the lady for nursing him.

Tad offered Bill a hand.

"Come on. I cooked some food outside we can talk more there."

Bill smiled.

Tad looks at the boy.

"Come on tell him your name."

The boy gulped. The boy was blonde with emerald green eyes. He wore green hoodie with jeans and sneakers.

"I'm Theodor Greene. I'm 12 years old. And the baby Tad is holding is my baby sister Bella Greene." The boy said with a kind smile.

Bill smiled and ruffled his hair. They all went outside and enjoyed Tad's stew he prepared.

END

HEY READERS THANKS FOR READING MY LATEST CHAPTER SINCE I'LL BE GETTING TWO WEEKS OF VACATION I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AS POSSIBLE

AND FOR MY OTHER STORY "WAYS TO LOVE YOU" SHOULD I CONTINUE IT OR NAH?

CIAO READERS