CHAPTER 9

Years has past since Dipper/Alcor and Bill's marriage. Alcor has been declared queen of the Nightmare Realm and future Emperor of Hell Fire Realm.

Bill was always travelling to dimensions for royal meeting or making deals if he's bored. Leaving Alcor researching in his lab. Even though the two lovers are always busy they always spend time in bed.

Alcor changed a lot for years and now he's 16. He finally mastered all the skills and able to control his powers well now. His favorite was Puppet magic where he can control a vessel like a puppet in a strings. Being the second ruler made him a lot busier these years. But he is fine with it. Changing a lot he is no longer the Dipper Pines the humans knew him. He became cold towards humans and kill them for his own amusement.

Juliet now manage the 2nd base. While Bill's manage the pyramid in the sky Juliet manage her pyramid on the ground with tall walls it's located in California. That is where she enslaved humans they captured. And she often visits them. And Tad owns 3rd Base it's located outside Oregon and it is a boot camp where Tad trains demon soldiers and fight zombies.

Mabel also changed all these years and now she's 16. She finally took off her braces that makes her look hot. She always attract boys but their is only one boy in her heart Matt. She always trained with her boyfriend that they became the one of the leaders. Mabel,Matt,Wendy and Robbie led the Falls Rebels to fight outsiders that dare to invade them. And being the first human that successfully bonded with the Z virus it helps her a lot to be brave and strong. Doing amazing things like her boyfriend Matt. And women really look up to her and Wendy.

"Blue!" Alcor called out.

"What is it Sire?" Blue called out. She's wearing a black tank top. A black skirt,black knee socks and black boots.

"Do I have court meeting later? And will Bill be home later night?" Alcor asked.

Blue checked her master's schedule.

"None sire. And King Bill won't be home till mid night." She said.

Alcor sigh and continued writing on his 3rd journal. He and a lot of research that he had 3 journals now. Sometimes going to the Nightmare Realm with Bill or even visiting his mother at Hell Fire. He really had a lot of discovery.

Then Teeth came in.

"Um hey Sapling.."

"Yes?"

"The corpses that you ordered from Lady Juliet from 2nd base is here."

Alcor look up.

"Okay bring them to the incubator." Alcor instructed.

Teeth nod and left Alcor's office. Alcor stop his work and stood up.

He look at the rip sky that has the X sign. He can still remember how the madness started.

Then their was a knock again in his office.

"Come in."

And Blue came in.

"Sire, Empress Flora is here. She wished to see you." She said.

Alcor smiled.

"Very well, tell mother that I will be there in a minute." Alcor replied.

Blue nod and closed the door. Alcor sigh and fix himself.

His wearing a black polo shirt with a dark blue tail coat,a dark blue dress pants and some dress shoes.

He flip his hair but not too high cause he didn't like anyone seeing his birthmark.