CHAPTER 11

Alcor was packing for a visit for his mother in Hell Fire Realm.

He only got a visit there one time.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Blue came in.

"Sire, your carriage is ready."

Alcor nod and took his briefcase and leave. They walk to the halls and Alcor cross path with the members of the court Emilia.

"Emilia." Alcor called out and Emilia faced him.

"Yes My queen?"

"How do you feel now? Has my potion healed the pain your suffering before?" Alcor asked.

Emilia smiled.

"I'm feeling well thanks to your potion. And thank you for your concern My queen." She thanks.

"Good. But now no capturing humans for today." Alcor announced.

Emilia stood dumbfounded.

"Why sire?"

"We have enough slaves for now. And I need you to focus on slaying the unread. Me and Bill don't want the other Kings and Queens being disturb of their watching as the undead growls." Alcor explained.

Emilia nod.

"I understand My Queen. I shall ask Grand Master Tad for some extra soldiers for an extra security." Emilia said.

"Have fun on your journey." Emilia said as Alcor continued walking with Blue.

They finally reached his carriage and Bill and Tad had been waiting for him.

Bill spread his arms for a hug and Alcor did.

"Have fun on your trip to Hell Fire Love."

"I will."

They kissed and Alcor went in the carriage with Blue. And now the demon horses flew up to the sky and went in the rip sky.

And Bill and Tad wave them goodbye.

ALCOR'S POV

I look at the window and see orange and black swirly things.

I turned at Blue.

"Blue how do you feel going coming back to your home Realm?" I asked.

"Well I don't feel anything exactly." She said.

"Do you have a family or something?"

She shook her head.

"My family sold me to a black market when I was a young Demon. Lord Bill bought me and I became a Demon maid since then." She said.

I feel bad for her. And a question came in my head.

"Blue what is it like living in the Hell Fire Realm before?"

She look at me.

"Well I'm not sure actually. I never knew Hell Fire when Empress Flora Moon took over. When I still live there it was still Emperor Lincoln was still the ruler." She explain.

"I guess he's my grandpa?"

He nodded.

"What kind of leader is Lincoln anyway?"

She bit her lip.

"Well Emperor Lincoln is a horrible Leader. He always increase our tax so he can  have our riches. All of the riches in all dimensions is what he claimed. He will kill any Demon who want him gone." Blue said.