CHAPTER 7

The Falls Rebels all March outside and attacking zombies nearby. All targeting the head.

And some wondered that Mabel's been good at fighting them without a sweat.

"Has she taken fighting lessons Mr. Pines?" Soos asked Stan.

Stan who's shooting Zombies heads.

"I never heard she joined one. But look she looks like a killing machine." Stan stated.

Ford who was shooting zombies in the head with his magnet gun glance at Mabel who's doing a great job.

Maybe she has bonded with the Z virus successfully.....

MABEL'S POV

I just kept slashing zombies with my sword. And brain goop splashing my face gross.

I really don't know what's happening to me. My senses really got sharper and I can do cool moves.

After I got bitten by a zombie I change. Like my eyes turned into emerald and my body was flexible.

I glance at Pacifica who's near a building shooting zombies. There's a lot of them cornering her. She's gonna ran out of bullets. But we're too far away. And the others are too busy.

I ran towards her and took out my shield and used it as a board and I was sliding. I then jump off and ran to the building's wall. I did the wall run awesome. I made it to Pacifica and I slash all the zombies.

Pacifica was in awe.

"Pacifica do you have bullets left?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Stay beside me." I said and she did what I asked.

And so I continued slashing zombies. Until Ford called us from a convenient store and we followed.

We all sat down and rested. Some of us took some snacks and ate.

Ford was panting from earlier. He then look at me.

"Mabel can I have some of your blood sample."

I blinked. And I nod. And he then took out an injection and shot me. He took out some blood.

After that he took a device and spill some of my blood. And the device made weird noises. I glance at guys who seems curious of what he's doing.

"Um why would you check Lady Mabel's blood at the time like this." Jeff the leader of the Gnomes said.

Ford ignored him and continued his work then his eyes widen.

"My Flrag I can't believe this!"

Stan raised an eyebrow.

"Um what's wrong Pointdexter?" Grunkle Stan asked.

Grunkle Ford faced me. He then held my shoulders.

"Mabel dear, you are the first human who has successfully bonded with the Z virus." Grunkle Ford said straight to my eyes.

Robbie who was drinking a soda spat out.

"What!? So you mean she's half zombie thing."

Ford shook his head.

"No. The Z virus was supposed to create super humans injected with it. But turned dead people to zombies instead. But Mabel here is the success experiment subject of the Z virus." Grunkle Ford explains.

So I'm not human anymore. I'm more like a wonder woman. Wow.

Grunkle Ford look at me and smiled.