I Still Hate You

(Chris's P.O.V.)

My whole body ached and my head felt heavy. I whined as I tried to turn over, but something prevented my head from resting on the pillow.

"Don't move." Kuza's voice rang through my ears.

"W-What happened to me?" I whimpered.

"You showed us your true colors." He mumbled as I felt the bed sink down.

"My what?" I asked.

"These," He said as I felt him pull something out from underneath me.

I groaned as it fell over my face and upper half. It was... a wing?

Then I remembered what happened earlier, "You wanted to get rid of me!" I shouted.

"Honey, no." He whispered.

"Go away!" I yelled, pulling my wing over me tighter.

"Don't talk to me like that, Christopher." He answered lowly.

"I don't care, why did you want to get rid of me? Was it because I wasn't special enough for you?!" I spat.

"There's a lot more to the story than you think." He said in a calm tone.

"Bullshit." I mumbled.

"You want to know the truth, then fine," he began. "My whole existence was spent on looking for an angel. Even if it was a half breed, I had to find one. It's encrypted in our blood to find a mate- er... partner or whatever of a certain type. But angels are rare,

They're a dying breed. I looked everywhere with no luck. I kept thinking that I found one, but once I observed these beings long enough to realize their true form I would just simply abandon them and leave them for dead. I finally got the idea that it would be best to look for angels at churches all over the world because I learned churches are breeding grounds for them. And then I found you."

"What if I wasn't an angel?" I muttered.

"That doesn't matter," He snapped. "It's over, it's done with. I told you what you wanted go know!"

I  was pissed. He left innocent people in the dust to be dead and forgotten just because they weren't angels. If I transformed and I wasn't an angel he would've just left me to bleed. I curled in on myself. "I won't be your mate, I'll never love you!" I whispered harshly.

"Well, get used to it honey, because that mark means you're MINE!" He screamed before storming out of the room.

The door opened not long after Kuza had left. I shuttered, covering myself further with one wing.

"What did you say to him?" Ricky asked, seemingly ignoring my new appearence.

"I told him that I would never love him." I whispered.

"Listen, I get it. But don't tell him things like that. He's been searching all his life for someone like you." Ricky explained.

"He left people to die once they transformed." I mumbled.

"But you were the one.' He stated.

"I don't care he left creatures to die if they weren't angels! I hate him. He's the ugliest beast that ever lived!" I screamed.

I didn't realize Kuza had come back in. "Oh, you're in trouble now," Kuza seethed. "Angel or not I will rip you apart!"

"Kuza, no he didn't mean what he said!" Ricky yelled as Kuza lifted me off the bed like I was paper.

"Ricky!" I whimpered as I squirmed in his arms.

"I know what you're thinking Rick," he hissed. "If you help him, I'll smash your skull in!"

I looked behind us as Kuza carried me and saw Ricky standing still, a look of defeat rested over his features.

(Kuza's P.O.V.)

How could he say such a thing about me?! He needed to be taught a lesson. I threw him on the bed in my favorite room. It was my favorite because this was the place that I got to take my anger out on whoever fell out of line.

I grabbed the restraints and chained him to the headboard. He glared and spat at me.

"Do that again and I'll rip those pretty little wings right off!" I yelled, slapping him across the face.

"If you do, remember as far as you know I'm the only angel left." He rasped.

I growled as I started to rummage through my dresser, my back stiffened as I found what I was looking for. "Do you really think that will stop me?" I asked, flashing my hunting knife at him.

I smirked as he whimpered and twisted around on the bed. He looked up at me, "Do it, I don't care. I'll still hate you even if you show me love and kindness after this." He said.

Suddenly, realization came across me, the pact... I had to do whatever he wanted. So why wasn't he asking me to stop?

I wrapped my free hand around his throat and forced his head up. He didn't seem fazed which pissed me off.  "You want this to happen, don't you?" I hissed before jamming the knife into the wood of the headboard.

He looked up at me with half lidded eyes, "You fucking masochist." I whispered harshly before smacking him again.

I sighed as he started to turn blue. I let go of his throat and he instantly started gasping.

I didn't have the heart to do anything else to him. "I'm finished with you!" I hissed before leaving him restrained to the bed.

"Come back and unchain me!" He yelled after me.

"I thought you said you'd still hate me if I showed you any act of kindness. So what does it matter?" I asked before slamming the door shut.

"Kuza, come back and unchain me! It's part of our pact." His scream muffled by the door.

Damn the pact! He can starve in that room for all I care. Plus I'll eventually unchain him anyways so I'm not technically breaking any rules.

"You have to let him go," Ricky said from the end of the hallway.

"I know, it's a part of our pact. I'll unchain him later. It's not like I'm violating the law." I grumbled as I stalked off.