Belonging

A/N: Yo, sorry if this took long. I'm bad at writing smut if you can't already tell so I wanted to spend some extra time working on this part. Cuz it's all basically just filth.

P.S. thank you @VenomousWasp for the suggestion!

(Chris's P.O.V.)

The whole room was silent until Ghost walked back in, dragging Ricky by the hand behind him.

"What do you want, Ghosty?" Ricky asked, chuckling at his anxious behavior.

Ghost elbowed Kuza, signalling that he wanted him to speak.

He groaned, "Why don't you tell him? After all in not the one that came up with the idea." Kuza mumbled.

"Fine," He said before sighing. "Chris is sad and we want to cheer him up."

"And how are we going to do that?" Ricky asked.

Ghost whispered something in his ear. "Oh so that's how you want to make him feel better." He stated.

"Please?" Ghost begged.

"What are you guys even talking about?" I asked before gasping as I felt my shirt being slipped off.

"Oh don't be a baby, these guys have already seen you naked," Kuza said. "By the way you two are lucky that you're even getting a chance to get in on this."

Ricky sighed before kissing Ghost's cheek. "Fine, only because I can't say no to you."

"Yes!" Ghost cheered before belly flopping onto the bed and landing in front of me.

I looked down to see him undoing the button on my jeans. "Are you alright with this, Chris?" Ricky asked as he sat beside Kuza.

I bit my lip before nodding. "Good boy." Kuza whispered as he went to bite down on my neck making me whimper and squirm in his arms.

Ghost giggled as he began to strip me of my pants and underwear. I looked up at him and saw an unreadable look on his face.

"Damn, he's big." Ricky commented.

"I-I-" I stuttered as I felt all eyes on me.

"It's okay, Chris," Ghost soothed, "We're all thinking it and he's just saying it." I blushed a deep shade of red when Ghost suddenly took all of me his mouth.

"F-Fuck." I whimpered as I tried to push his head further down.

Kuza growled and held my arms above my head. "Ah, ah, ah Chris. I know what you're trying to do. Don't get greedy now, my angel." He cooed.

"Oh, Jesus- Kuza, please!" I whined as Ghost bobbed his head.

I looked to see Ricky standing behind Ghost, he ran his hands down his back before he pulled his leggings down. He smacked his ass causing him to moan around me.

"Let me go, Ghost," I begged. "I gotta go!"

"You're not going anywhere," Kuza said. "You just have to cum."

"W-What?" I asked, squirming as Ghost sucked hard on my tip.

"Just relax." Kuza whispered as he reached down to rub my stomach.

"Hnnng... Ghost, pull off." I moaned as I was about to release.

He didn't listen, he only continued to suck harder "Oh fuck!" I hissed as I released in his mouth.

He finally let me go, he panted wildly as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. My eyes went wide when I saw him swallow. "Why'd you do that?" I asked with a look of disgust on my face.