"Slut" Means "The End" in Swedish

(Kuza's P.O.V.)

Years had passed since we've been staying here. Hell wasn't something to be reckoned with, but of course the humans didn't listen. We could no longer leave our home, it wasn't safe anymore. The people of the church had hired demons as mercenaries to seek and destroy their own kind, because of this we couldn't trust anyone. That included people in our own home.

Tensions here were rising between Ricky, Devin, the boys, and me. It may just be cabin fever, but I hated it when Chris was afraid to be around me alone thinking I would hurt him. Doesn't he understand that I would never be one of them?

But with Ricky and Devin, I'm not so sure... I groaned, what am I saying? Devin is too loyal and Ricky's too stupid to even think of joining their ranks.

I sighed and watched as my mate drowsily crawled over to Ghost and joined Vinny in his lap. I would be mad at him for not coming to me, but who could blame him for being scared?

I moved to sit next to Ghost to try and coax Chris over to me, but he shied away and buried his face into Ghost's chest.

"Please sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you. I would never do that to you." I whispered to him.

"Come on, Chris. Kuza loves you, you know that right?" Ghost asked.

He squeaked as I went for it and pulled him into my lap. The poor thing was shaking in my arms. Now Vinny was starting to act up and started shivering violently.

"Vinny, what's the matter?" Ghost asked.

"R-Ricky." He whimpered.

"Honey, Ricky's out scouting for a way out of here." I soothed.

"Ricky," he screamed. "Ricky's gone!"

At this point Chris started sobbing into my chest.

"What do you mean Ricky's gone Vin?" Ghost asked trying to remain calm.

"They took him!" He whined.

"Chris..." I whispered looking down at him for some sort of conformation.

"It's true," he said quietly. "I saw them in my head. They ambushed him and took him."

"Where?" I asked.

"I don't know." He whimpered.

"Ghost, we have to go find him," I said, getting out of my seat. "Vinny and Chris you'll have to stay here."

"It's too dangerous for them to stay here." Ghost said, catching my arm before I could open the door.

"It's too dangerous outside for them as well." I retorted.

"They're safer with us." He stated.

I rolled my eyes and fumbled with the lock on the door.

"If you wanna go find Ricky that's fine, but I'm not leaving without our boys. I can't risk putting them in danger too." He added.

I sighed, turning my head to Chris and Vinny. They both looked nervous and scared. Ghost was right, it was too much of a risk to leave them behind.

I gave them the go ahead, "Come on," I mumbled, groaning as they all too eagerly rushed to our sides.

"There's a couple of rules if you are going to come with us," I began. "Number one: Do not attract attention to yourselves, keep your heads down. Number two: You must at least stay with one of us, do not stray from us. Do not go too far ahead of us or lag too far behind. Finally, hide your powers. This ties in with rule number one. Vinny, this is going to be hard for you since you just found out about yours just a second ago. Just at least try. Got it?"

They both nodded their heads in reply.

To make sure that they were true to their word and wouldn't stray from us, I made Chris hold mine and Vinny's hand and made Vinny hold Ghost's as well as we walked.

Hell was a labyrinth, literally. Ricky could be in any circle of Hell right now or he out of here entirely. This could just be one big wild goose chase.

I forced Chris's head down as we passed a group of mercenaries. I waited until we were a safe distance away to speak, "Are you sure you don't know where Ricky was taken?" I asked Chris.

"I'm sure, Daddy." He answered.

"Do you know what the area looked like?"

"It was really scary, nobody seemed to care that there was people being tortured and beat up." He whispered.

I sighed, "That sounds like the Seventh Circle."

"But what would he be doing all the way down there?" Ghost asked.

"There's a rumor that there's a shortcut out in that circle since the exit has been closed in Limbo."

"Well it looks like the rumor is true since that's where he disappeared so let's get a move on." Ghost said, clearly anxious to find his mate.

This was going to be madness, the deeper you go into Hell the darker it gets. I have to find a way to protect my boys from those horrors. But this was a whole new journey so hopefully they'll toughen up and everything will be okay in the end.

LONG A/N PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS STORY'S (AND MY OTHER WORKS') FATE: I wanted to finish this book quick because of the thing with net neutrality so you can read it while you still can. Hell, take screen shots of this book if you love it that much. But if this is truly the end "end" and  if there won't be any sequel then this book can be what you make of it. But I'm going to try to fight to make this sequel happen before the internet goes to shit. PLUS I recently had an epiphany with net neutrality. They are probably either going to veto the vote or fix its terms since some of it goes against the 1st amendment. BUT in the event that doesn't happen I want you to know that I hope you've enjoyed this story, thanks for supporting me, and I love you all.