CHAPTER 1

I just hoped down the bus that I was riding to my new University. They said that this school was very prestigous. But I recieved a letter that it said that I was here for school for free.

I dont even have any relatives here in Seoul. What I know is my Auntie was here with my cousins. But we have a different schools, so I decided to move away and lived by myself. To think that I have my flight at dawn and my class starts at 8am. And I dont even know to where I would left my things. I just have my 1 luggage, 1 backpack and 1 sling bag.

Ok. Relax Sami you can do this. But the feeling was like you are in Hogwartz. The dorms are inside the humagious campus, plus there are so many students around here.

They are looking at me as if Im monster. I pushed the push cart to where all my luggages. As I was walking, they keep their deadily stares at me.

I look at the guide book to where there is a map. I followed the path and went to the Student's Lobby and Services Office. There was a lady in 60's was there all alone on the lobby area. The place was cold and quiet. I guess this place was quiet after all.

"Excuse me, can I left my luggages here until 4pm?"- I asked her. "Sign here please."- she said. I signed it by my name, she then hand me my school uniform. Perfect! Its black and white. My favorite colors. I went to the dressing room to fix myself. Its still early for school, so I could still relax myself.

As I went out, I saw nerdy and girly looking guy talking to the lady. "Andwae Ahjumma! This is the works of Kris and Tao! They just dared me to wear this stupid spects!"- he complained while scratching his head in annoyance.

"It looks pretty cute on you Luhan. By the way, what brings you here?"- she asked.

"I came here to get my notebooks on our luggage. Can you hand me the keys?"- he asked.

"Not until you do the aegyo, wanted to see it again."- she laughed. I couldnt help but to laugh too by imagining that guy to do the aegyo.

I suddenly felt a hot and deep aura. I just found out that, that guy was looking at me like his prey. He walked towards me and pushed me to the cold walls and blocked me by using his arms.

"You laughed?"- he deadpanned.

"Is that bad?"- I asked holding my laughter.

"Of course it is! Do I look funny to you?! Listen you lowly mortal, I dont care where you came from but nobody dares to laugh at my face!"- he yelled and pushed me again. What was that?

Do I see a hues of red on his eyes? Or Im just imagining? He get his things but 2 guys appeared. "Yah! What took you so long to get our stuffs? We called you many times!"- a tall guy said.

Call? I didnt see that nerdy guy holding any phone nor heard the voices of these 2 guys calling him.

"Its your fault! She thinks Im a girl!"- nerdy guy whined.

"You already look like one."- the other guy said.

"What did she do to you to make you avoid our calls?!"- the tall guy asked.

"Hold on! Youre not calling him, he didnt even have any phone, and I didnt heard your voices from the outside."- I butted in. Am I dead?

"We are calling him. You didnt just heard it. Maybe youre deaf."- the other guy rolled his eyes. Huh?!

"Who are you guys? Its not like we are in Hogwartz or School of Magic."- I muttered.

Then they laughed. Was that even funny?

"Better guess the right answer, babe"- I was surprised when someone spokes on the sofa lying down smirking at me.

"How come youre in there?"- I asked surprisingly.