CHAPTER 12

Right after what me and Sehun had last night. I felt tired and drained. Like I really want to lay down in my bed all day long.

Chanyeol and Samuel just came to visit and wondered why Im all naked and tired. I just told them that it hot in since....I think Sehun turns off the airconditioner. But, why are they clueless? I thought they read my mind...I returned the book already. Its very impossible to them that they didnt see us in their thoughts.

"M'Lady, here. Let me put you on some extra large sized shirt and undies. Master Sehun told me that you need to wear this in order for you to be relaxed."- Jiia saidand before I could get up, she used her magic and instantly the clothes were on me.

"Thanks Jiia"- I smiled and layed down again. "Do you want anything to eat?"- she asked. "Just please give me noodles and hotdogs."- I said and she went out.

While waiting for Jiia, Sehun came to visit me then he sits down beside me. "How are you, my pet?"- he asked while carressing my cheeks. "Im just tired. Hold on, its school time today why are you guys here?"- I asked.

"We decided to stay in the morning, we will just go by the afternoon."- Sehun replied, he slightly open the dovet and checked my neck. "Hhmm...your neck is healing."- he said. He placed his face to my neck, I thought he was gonna bite me or suck it but he just relaxing himself there. I didnt react or anything but to just let him.

"There is a pillow on my side, you can use it."- I said. "Nope, I just want to feel your body and blood."- he murmured. I couldnt help but to smile a bit for this cute reaction. "Asami, what should I do to unblock your thoughts?"- he uttered. "I dont know. Im not a vampire."- I replied. He then faced to me, his stare was a bit different. "This situation of yours was a bit hard to solve. Vampires can only block their thoughts, how come a lowly mortal like you is hard to unblock it?"- he pursed his lips. Then just placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Whats that for?"- I asked. "Nothing, I just feel like it. Ill assign Samuel, Seongwoo and Daehwi to stay here with you. Dont worry, we'll bring you fast foods and medicine."- he said and left the room.

Right on time, Jiia appears with a floating tray. The smell of foods is triggering me to eat. "Here you go M'Lady."- she said and placed the tray on my lap. "Enjoy."- Jiia said then she lay back down to her mini comfy bed.

While eating, I was a bit bored so I open my laptop and viewed some dramas to watch. I just watched 'Save Me', it was a kdrama that is triller, mystery and action. Good thing that Jennie and Lisa passed me a lot of kdramas.

"Asami, were going out to buy fruits and veggies...we'll back before
lunch."- Samuel said from the door. "What? I thought meat?"- I asked. "Well, Im not capable in checking the meat from the mall. I might just have a blood reaction. Same to Daehwi and Seongwoo hyung."- Samuel answered. "Oh..I see. Dont worry, next time I will help you guys in choosing the right meat."- I smiled. "Thanks, but I dont think it'll be easy for us to control."- Samuel sadly said.

"Dont worry Samuel. You can somehow learn it."- I adviced and then he left.

"M'Lady are you done?"- Jiia asked. "Yes. Uhm....why is it that its quiet downstairs?"- I asked. "Awp, the masters left earlier. There is somewhat emergency I guess."- Jiia said and she gets the tray and went out.

Well....since they all left..why dont I explore more parts of this house? Hahaha.

I got up from my bed and wear a pair of pajamas on the closet and a over sized hoodie then went out in which Jiia was surprised. "Where are you going M'Lady?"- she asked. "Uhm, exploring the house?"- I asked and went down then Jiia stops me. "No no no, the masters will be mad if they found out that you went out if you went out of the mansion!"- Jiia warned.