CHAPTER 5

I was just reading novels in my room. Actually, there are already 3 bookshelves here so atleast its not that boring to live here.

The novel that I read was all about a life of a lonely person and on how she able to survive and relying herself. I almost read half of the book then someone knocks the door.

I rose up from bed and open it. Its Baekhyun. "Here, Sehun said you need to eat."- he bought a tray with 2 sandwhiches and orange juice. "Thank you."- I took the tray. "Did you feel comfortable?"- he asked. "Yes."- I replied. "We are still preparing for dinner. The younger ones are doing the same. I have to go, Sehun was calling me again."- he then left. Why would that guy always called them? Can he just do some things by himself?

I placed the tray on the lamp table and eat. Since then, I took my phone and took pictures. Then I received a text from my Auntie.

From Auntie Tiffany -_-|| :
Yah, do you have any money? I need some for the party of my friends this weekend.

Again? When I stayed in their house since my mother left for work in New York, she always borrows my allowance and even my credit card was with her right now. I didnt gave it, she took it on purpose. And her 3 daughters? They just treat me like a maid in the house in which my mother didnt even know it. They even wanted to sell me 3 times to a rich sugar daddies but luckily I was stubborn enough to escape. I left the house when the school was already near, and I used my secret allowance from my part time in Busan and took a flight to Seoul. I just left a note that Im going to school. In which that time I recieve a note from Ryeo Shin Jung University.

From Evil #2 Cousin Sana  ̄︿ ̄ :
Which school are you in? Do they have handsome men with cool abs and do they have big sizes? ::>_<::

From Evil #1 Cousin Yoona  ̄︿ ̄ :
I wonder which school do you went in? We are planning to enter the same school as yours, CinderASAMInella╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯

From Evil #3 Cousin Jonghyun  ̄︿ ̄ :
Do you have any rich classmates that you could borrow a money? Mother needs money. Ppali! <(`^')>

See that? 3 evil step sisters err cousins I mean. They act so kind infront of my mother and father. My father? I dont want to mention it.

I just ignored their texts. I dont want to go back in there. My mother suffered under my Auntie and I dont want her to go back in there when she returned. I got to let her know that I left there. She has no idea.

Then another knock from the door. I open it and it was Daehwi. "Dinner was served. Let's eat?"- he asked with a smile. Dinner already? But I just ate my snacks. "Its already passed 7 pm. Baekhyun hyung gave it in 5:57 pm."- Woojin said. Oh dang it, Have I read too much or spacing out because of my problems that I have?

"Do you have any problems that we could help?"- Daehwi asked in a concerned way.

"Ah no, I can handle it. Come on, we cant let our leader to get mad."- I walked way before them.

As I walk downstairs, the smell of dinner was already mouthwatering. "We hope you like it, noona kekeke."- Woojin suddenly said. I faced him, he and Daehwi chuckled. "Whats so funny on what you said?"- I asked. "Its irony to call you noona when it turns out that we are older than you in most likely 100 years older."- Woojin answered.

"Yah, lets eat already. Im starving to death."- Guanlin rolled his eyes then placed his headphones back and proceeds to the kitchen. He and Sehun are no differences, theyre the same.

"Sorry about him. But he was kind though. Sehun hyung too, just dont abuse his kindness."- Daehwi said. Hope so, Guanlin seems scary too.

As we reach the dining hall, everyone was there. Except for Sehun. "He will be here, just eat or he will eat you."- D.O warned.

I just eat silently, but no one is talking. Its boring to seems like no one is living in this house.

"I thought you guys will only eat meat?"- I asked then they all look at me with a death stare.

"We are vampires. We eat anything that we ever wanted. And we are not afraid of sunlights, churches, garlics, witchcraft curses and even voodoo."- Kai said.

"So for short, we are like humans. But so far, in many years of living here in Seoul, no one catches a vampire before."- Baekhyun said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I didnt thought of that. "Some of the clans worked in some big companies and even social workers or idols."- Seonho added.

Then I felt a hot aura and, Sehun was already behind me.

"Dont worry too much about the other clans."- he coldly said and flips my hair and seated at the center.

"Should you tell her first our rules?"- Guanlin asked his older brother, Sehun drinks a water and begins to speak.

"Asami. In this household. You are oblige to serve the 12 of us, especially me. Lets say that you are working as a servant was an in-return service of us in protecting you, giving your comfort and needs. But dont worry, you can ask us anything but, you must serve us day and night."- Sehun stated.

"Uhm....well ok. But please dont forget our deal."- I have to agree. I dont want to go back in Busan. Not with my Auntie and Cousins.

"A deal's a deal."- Sehun mysteriously smirked.

"By the way, I heard you arw reading on your mind some annoying text messages from your Auntie and Cousins. Whats that all about?"- he added.

"Since you asked it, my cousins wanted to know on which school did I ever went. And my Auntie asked me for money. But I didnt reply any of it. My mother was in New York and she has no idea to where I am now."- I stated.

"So, you dont like your relatives? I thought mostly relatives were nice."- Chanyeol asked.

"Not all. But this relatives of mine are opposite to others. They always ask my mother for money and even my own allowance and credit card."- I said.

"You should have told us."- Sehun spoke. "No need, Im not giving them any. They took everything they pleased. My only hope is to send my mother a note."- I said. She has to know.

"Baekhyun will help you with the letter. Suho about the card and your relatives are on the young ones."- Sehun speaks in a cold tone. Does he always has to be this cold?!

"Yes."- he added.

I just continued to eat. "By the way, you dont need to do those stuffs. I can handle it by myself."- I assured.

"You should not serve 2 problems at the same time. It'll cause a real head ache."- Chanyeol then drinked his water. "Im used to it."- I replied.

"We have a deal. Better be thankful, after all even if you work as a servant, you are still part of this household."- Sehun darted me a look.

Well, ok thats it. Im not gonna debate after all. "Just so you know. Were kinda mischievous and naughty here. So, we love playing games until you got annoyed."- Chanyeol smirked.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. The rest is Sehun assigned me in the dishes. After the dishes, he just told me that they would just orient me in other rules next time. But this Chanyeol tower guy was keep on annoying me while doing the dishes.

*~*~*~*

Hows it? Is it boring or too much?
Its not that Im sad, Im just having a hard time on which story should I end or finish up first.

Since I have 5 books pending and 2 pending for final chapters. So pls be patient ok? Kamsa!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO