CHAPTER 26

*Asami's POV*

By the time we are now on our real time and world, the guys couldnt get over the fact that everything was all over. We are actually in school, back to normal as it sounds and only 1 exam left before our senior year will ends. Oh well actually mine in a normal age since these guys are above. They got alot of learnings in all those centuries.

"To think that you Asami was only 19 years old. Thus Sehun was 122 years old."- Baekhyun cracked up. I know their age would get 4x slower than a human age. Thus their history said it so and they wont die. "You will also live forever since your a half human and half-God."- Xiumin pointed. "You guys can read my thoughts now?!"- I asked, oh really?!?!?!

"We all heard it"- they grumbled. And I rolled my eyes. "Ok I wish my thoughts are unreadable."- I uttered. "Thats unfair!"- Jihoon pouted. "Its nice for me it is because I can scream with all of my head unlike you guys can hear it when I dont block it."- I replied. "The important thing is, you can now control your thoughts."- Kris said and they all agreed. "Well, see you guys on Monday. Weve been absent in days and this Thursday will be our final exams."- Luhan said. "Agree, we really need to catch up."- Suho sighed. "Relax guys, we got our powers now."- Kai said. "Thats pretty sick hyung."- Seongwoo said. "Hey, better than failing."- Kai shrugged with his croocked smile.

"Kai hyung is right, besides we can use Luhan hyung since he has Mind-Reading powers and Princess Asami has a power to make everything look normal."- Sewoon said. "How?"- Tao asked. "She was half-God, if they would collab their powers and our powers, no one will know."- Jinyoung replied. "That doesnt matter now. All of us will study and incase of emergency, thats the time for team work."- Chen said. "Pabo, lets not use it alright. Its cheating."- I laughed. "The rules in our school didnt have any about it, so we can definitely use our powers."- Daehwi said. "Bwo?? Aish, whatever. Lets all go home."- I told them but they only laughed. "But if I caught you all, aish....just dont make everything obvious."- I said, whatever. They are vampires and after all, I saw most of our classmates are using their powers every exams and quizes. And, I think I should block my thoughts to make it more entertaining.

"Its ok Asami. We wont be hurt or get caught."- Chanyeol then showed up his derpy smile and I rolled my eyes. "Lets all go home, I know you guys were exhausted and tired. And, Luhan...tell your group mates and juniors to control properly your powers since you guys are now a full vampires."- I adviced. "No problems Human hahahaha."- he said it again and I punched his arm. "Punch me one more time or I will bite......beat you right now!"- Luhan said, he just changed his last part since he heard Sehun was fake coughing at his statement and I only chuckled. "Luhan, dont forget your bounderies. She's mine."- Sehun uttered as he pulled me closer to him. "Sorry. She was my old friend and I used to bully her so no worries."- Luhan then raised both of his hands but his smirk was still on his face.

"Well we better off now. Its almost dawn and we all need a total rest since its already Sunday."- Kris yawned. "Agree, see you on Monday guys!"- I said and they used their powers to went home and we also did the same.

"I am so tired. Who would have thought of having glass guns with the rose's sap on it."- Seongwoo said as he slumpped himself in the coach. "Lets all not do that again."- Woojin panted. "No worries guys. I already told my Father about it. He will make an official announcement soon enough."- I assured. "Its still pretty new to me that Asami was actually the Princess."- Seonho then brushed his nape. "Hey dont be like that. The status and form doea changed, but Im still me."- I uttered. "She was right masters. So Asami, lets go to bed now. And put your wings away now."- Jiia said, sotry I forgot about that. "Uhm Corvus, care to stay in one room with me and Jiia?"

"I wouldnt mind at all Princess. Besides, I can make my own bed. I will just let my nest on the top of your closet so that I would know if youre safe or not."- he answered. "Too much protecting me Corvus. Relax for a bit ok?"- I said. "Well, good night guys. I promise to cook us all for breakfast."- I said, we all bid our good nights and off to bed.