CHAPTER 9

*Sehun's POV*

We are on our way to Grandfather's mansion. As usual, we left Asami at home. She needs to stay inorder to avoid any attacks on her. And she was somewhat stubborn because she said she wanted to go outside the mall alone, and I repeated her the 'no'.

"Hyung, we can escape early at this time right?"- Guanlin exclaimed. "I think this meeting will be boring.."- Woojin said.

"Guys, for a hundred times. We need to go there. Besides, it was only the Alpha team. No other clans than us."- I said. "Huh?! I thought you said before some clans will be there?"- Suho asked.

"Nah. I was just lying so that you all would listen to me."- I smirked and they begans to complained.

"Aish. I think he would absolutely lecture us again."- Kai said. "Relax. That is what grandfathers do. Besides, its been awhile since our last visit."- I said. "We visited him last month for petes sake."- Chanyeol said. "I never mind about the time."- I retorted.

We we are at the gates. Kai parks the van at the porch and some butkers took the responsibility to it. We then proceeded to Grandfather's libraty.

"Welcome back boys."- he said.

"So whats up this up old-daddy-yo?"- Baekhyun said.

"So, you bought a human in your mansion. Do you?"- he asked. "Well of course. She was our servant. She bumped me and I give her a deal."- I said.

"Does the Omega team knows her?"- he asked.

"Well yes. They first saw her. But I stole her in making deals for her living. And I also forced her to stay with is, because she was somewhat interesting."- I explained. Not just interesting, but also different.

"Is that so. You even gave her a necklace to avoid any other immortals out there."- he said. "Ne grandfather. Hyung loves her blood."- Samuel said. "Thats normal Samuel. But, do you boys have any ideas that she was the one that weve been looking for in years?! She was the mortal that could protect all the clans from the evil sorresserer?"- he stated. What is he talking about?! Asami was just a human that could serve the immortals till her death.

"You must have been mistaken grandfather. She was nothing but a stubborn and annoying to me."- Guanlin coldly said.

"You got it wrong. She was the girl that Ive been talking months ago. That she can help us, our clan. Not just winning to be the most powerful clan but also can break the curse."- he said. Curse?! What curse?!

"What curse is it grandfather?"- Seonho asked. "Every after 60 years, each clans will be losing 1 team leader even if the weakest and the strongest clan's leader can lead us all to death. For short the leader will the be exchange offering to our God, Hades. If we lose Asami as our defender and the curse breaker. Our clan's name will be vanish, especially I gave Sehun the stage to be our leader while me as the Cheif. And Sehun will have the worst punishment than you boys."- he explained.

"This is crazy. No one can defeat our clan. Even Hades cant do that."- D.O said and we all nods.

"Why would hyung would suffer such a thing when he was our leader? In fact, we defeated many clans before."- Woojin said.

"Its very ridiculous to have a human in defending and a curse breaker to the immortals. Shes not even an object to be passed by like a tissue paper in the air."- Kai said.

"Yeah grandfather. He will and wont ever do that. We are powerful even if he was the God. He cant win over us, not such a thing."- Seongwoo said.

"This meeting is nonsense. We will take our leave grandfather."- Suho said and we all bowed.