CHAPTER 23

*Sehun's POV*

As soon as we are back to the old time, I was surprised that we landed to the underworld already. "Did I really missed everything so much?!"- I asked. "Yes you are"- they replied in a syncronized way.

"Now I know"- I uttered and they began to groe curious about it. "Know what?"- Kai asked. "Asami was the daughter of Hades. Lost sister of Minhyun and Somi."- I answered. Then, all of them narrated and explained me everything that I have to know. Especially the crow that Asami fought when she got her powers and that crow explained them everything.

"What time is it?"- I asked. "15 mintues before the blood collection Hyung."- Samuel replied. "We have to move now."- I said and we all teleported to the kingdom. We saw everyone was here busy. Especially the other teams who already got their human offerings. But where are the Omega Team?

"Hyung, one of the plans is that they are scattered into different places. On the ceremony later, they will placed decoys of themselves and so as the plans."- Guanlin replied. "How about Asami? Jiia? And that crow you guys said?"

"The 3 of them knows what to do. We already conclude that Hades will forget his deals and steal Asami. So the plan was all there."- D.O replied. "Alright. Lets all go to the ceremony areas. Im worried about Asami."- I replied. "She was strong. She got many powers than us. Im sure she knows what she was doing."- Kai patted my shoulder. "Do you guys told the Omega Team about our return?"

"Ne, already done."- Suho replied. I nod as we walked to that area. And many vampires are here with their human offerings. Its too crowded this year than last year. Where the heck is she?!

"SO, HERE WE ARE ON OUR ANOTHER YEAR OF THE BLOOD COLLECTION. AS WE CELEBRATE THIS DAY, EACH TEAMS MUST OFFER YOUR HUMAN TARGETS AND SO AS WE SHARE THEIR BLOODS IN ORDER FOR US TO BE FOREVER BE ALIVE. BRING THE OFFERING OF THE ALPHA TEAM!!"- Hades required.

We all saw Asami that is tied up with her hands behind her, but her wings was nit there, and she was facing down while walking. A chain on her neck as Mingyu and Jonghan pulled her up to the platform to where Hades and his children standing near the iron chair to where offering will sit down and everyone will witnessed on losing its blood and into the giant pillars that serves as to where the blood will be kept until the collection is over and up until everyone will share the blood.

"Let her be seatted on the chair"- Hades ordered then Asami sits down, by the corner of my eyes, I saw the other members of the Omega Team sneakily teleports near the platform, and my team mates prepared their glass guns. "So, as we all see. This mortal has been the property of the Alpha Team's Leader. Good job my boy, you never failed to amazed us for an another year."- Hades insultingly smiled at me.

Mingyu and Jonghan are starting to placed the strings on Asami's body my heart was beating so fast because of the scenario that I see, is this the part of the plan?! Later on before the last 2 strings can be placed on her head.....she suddenly disappears. Huh?!

The chains that is placed on her neck earlier suddenly floats and it revealed a crow. "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen of the Underworld. May we present you a gift?"- the crow then squicks and then the Omega Team and my team mates put out their glass guns and begins to shoot all of thr vanpires here then all of them were scattered into places and then disappears on every shoot and me...I was still Amused. But where is the real Asami???

"Leader Sehun, take this."- the crow flew near me and hand me a Blue Rose. "Whats this for?"

"For you to be invisible, while everyone was scattered here I will take you to Princess Asami."- he narrated and he then leads the way inside the palace. I have never been inside their palace before. "Where is she?"

"Right here"- he pointed to that person whose facing behind me that is looking at the throne. Her wings grow back and smiled as she faced me. "Hi Sehun"- she said and I only run to her and hugged her. "I missed you so much!"

"You and I met at the time-freeze in other dimension silly."- she chuckled and I look at her. "Youre outfit seems to be different."- I said. "Ah yes. Jiia told me to where this little black dress. She said that since I am a Princess now, I should wear this dress."- she said. "You look beautiful, my property."- I smiled and she suddenly felt shy. Its the first time that I ever complimented her in a calm and in a wholeheartedly way.

"T.....thank you..."- she shyly said. "Hello Master Sehun. Congratulations for winning that endless tournament!"- Jiia said and she hopped unto my shoulder. "Where are the others?"- she asked. "They are outside shooting everybody that sap. Lets go. Its time to face the Princess to her Father and siblings."- the crow answered and then we go out.

We see the whole area was still noisy due to other vampires screaming because of the sap. I look at Hades and his children, they are look terrified. "Asami, you got to face your family."- I held her hand as I said it.
"I...Im scared."- she said but I only lifted her chin up to look at me. "I know you can. Faced them to make this over, they only need you and you will have to stop them."- I explained, I got to be stronger than this. "This will stop when you face them. They all wanted to get you so you have to face them and if anything goes wrong, use your powers against them."- I encouraged her, she knows how evil they are so she nod and hug me for the last time before she stepped below the platform and immediately, the shooting from the guys stopped.

And I went to with my team including the crow and Jiia and the Omega Team as well. "Do you think she can handle them?"- Luhan asked. "Yes. She can, she was half-God and half-human."- I answered. "Im nervous!"- Lay uttered. "But I am positibe that she can handle them."- Suho inserted. "We believe in her"- D.O said. "Infact she confessed us something that we could never forget."- Xiumim said and I grew curiosity to it. "What is it?"

They only chuckled, what did she confessed to them that I havent know yet?! Shit I was now starting to get curious about it.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Quick update only guys because on the next chapter I am adding another set of twist that I just happened to imagine it while I was playing games.

Anyways, pls support this until the end! And we will witnessed the OST and the Epilouge as well. And of course your feedbacks.

Thank you!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO