CHAPTER 30

Today was the meeting of our parents, they told us to have breakfast there in the underworld. I told the guys to went at the cite first if ever I am gonna be late, then I would still go there. The younger ones will stay here with Jiia and Corvus. "Are you all set?"- I knocked her door, and when she came out. She wear a white dress with a pink ribbon on her back, thus her hair was all straight down and she place some hairpins on her sides. "Cute"- I smiled, she really looks cute on that dress and a silver doll shoes. "Gomawo, you look dashing too in your casual clothes."- she smiled. I only end up wearing black tight pants and white long sleeves while the sleeves were pinned up on the elbow area.

"I just want to make it simple. Besides, both of us are wearing white so its clean and tidy."- I said and she giggled. We went down and I am surprised that those guys were all waiting for us, the younger ones too. "Why so early?"- she asked. "Nothing. We wanted to see you guys first before going to breakfast there."- Samuel smiled. "Looks good!"- Corvus said. "Its not a marriage yet but it really feels like it."- Seongwoo faked cried about it. "I do agree with Seongwoo, Im so gonna cry out of sadness due to singleness."- Kai also faked cried by it. "Im so jealous, care to just hand Asami over to me?"- Baekhyun smirked. "Idiot, I wont do that because she was mine."- I also smirked.

"Good luck guys"- D.O smiled. "Its not like we are going on a honeymoon or a date or something."- I spoke. "Tsh, if we only know what happens next."- Kai laughed. "Dont be over reacting. Its only a family meeting stuffs guys, we are not planning anything dirty."- Asami marked. "Yeah yeah, we believe in you"- Woojin said. "Besides, Hyung was uncontrollable sometimes."- Seonho said with a chuckle. "Well above those, just be prepared. Parents are sometimes tricky."- Suho advised. "Well, it sure does. We better off
now."- I said and we both exited the mansion.

Asami uses her powers as we teleport to the underworld. We arrived at exactly 6:45 and 15 minutes before 7 is good enough for us. Then, the palace guards open the door. "Good morning Princess Asami."- they greeted. "Good morning too, greet also the Alpha Team's Leader."- she said, I told her that no need but she insist. "Greetings too Sir Sehun. We are sorry for that. Our apologies Sir."- they all bowed, this is awkward.

"You dont have to feel bad about it. Its fine."- I smiled. "Its the order of the Princess, Sir."- they said. Man, rules are rules over here dont we.
Then we proceed to the halls. The guards guide us to the living area because this castle is humongous, which is all of the clans are forbid to enter here unless Hades called our attention. And we always do the Collection on the feild. "Open the doors men"- the guards said. Then those 2 guards by the door opens it. My parents and Hades was there busy in their chatter.

"Look, they are here. Come in!"- Hades said. Then I seated in between of my parents, of course I hugged them since its been a very very long time that I see them. And Asami was seated next to her Father. "So glad to see you my dear boy. I am impressed that you owned the missing
Princess."- Dad said. "Oh Hades, we are so sorry for our son about it."- Mom said. "Nah, the boy mever knew about it before. Even me and my daughter never knew our relationship before. Apparently, my children knows ahead of me im which I was very disappointed to them."- Hades said. "Uhm, does their powers are back now, Father?"- she asked. "Well, they are still grounded so not yet. Maybe later."- he said, sneaky.

"How did their powers were disabled?"- father asked. "Well, they got disabled due to some matters because of their mistakes."- he replied, well I know what he really meant since Asami was the one who did that. "Breakfast was all ready, your majesty."- the butler said. "Alright, lets continue the chatter while eating."- Hades said.

During our meal time, my parents and Hades quickly become acquaintances and I was surprised that Hades was agree to me, and so as my parents that they like Asami for me. And I also shared them all the moments we had with Asami in the mansion and to our Future Joint Business with the Omega Team. So I again furtherly explained to them on how we all get along pretty well. And for Asami, she told her Father and my Parents that she was was happy to be with us, especially to me. And right now, during the eating of the deserts the topic within our lives in the mansion and in school shifted into 'Marriage'.