CHAPTER 28

*Asami's POV*

"So, I heard you and Sehun are now official. Is that true?"- Jennie asked. "Yeah, then who do you think has the best body?"- Rosè asked. "So tell us who has the best thing, we are so curious about it!"- Lisa said. "And, dont worry. We will just inform Dahyun later since she will be attending this afternoon."- Jisso said. "Well Yes, and hold on. Where did you get that info?"- I asked. "Believe me, Jennie and Kai were keep on communicating with eachother secretly."- Lisa giggles and I smirked. "No wonder that guy was busy on his phone. When did it started?"- I asked. "Uh, since last year? I dont know, it just came unexpectedly."- she blushed. "Sure you are. But really, we cannot believe that you and Sehun are together now. Despise that we all used to know that you are his servant but turns out to be his girl."- Jisoo giggles too.

"Yeah. He was....hmm......"- I noticed that the guys' ears are percieng up, eager to know what should I say, I mean the 12 of them, I still blocked my thoughts to everyone so they wont know what is running through my mind. I know, kekeke

"You know the quotation that a man should have a big nose? Something like that, I cant say that all of them but Sehun is."- I then laughed and so as the girls. I also heard the guys are now bullying to Sehun, sorry babe kekeke.

"So...you and Sehun...."- Jennie widen her eyes. "Im just kidding hahaha I was just teasing you girls. But seriously though, Sehun was a bossy and a serious guy among all of them in the house. But, later on...I like his other side. His gentle and sweet side."- I shyly smile since they are now teasing me. "See? I knew she would fall for that guy."- Rosè proudly said. "How would never fall for Sehun. His looks, his aura, his gorgeous, and he was incredibly tough. Like a God for short."- Lisa said while pouting, yeah she told me before that she has a crush on Sehun but she never approached him. "Yeah, he was indeed one hecka tough man."- Jennie agreed. "Finals are coming now, is there any graduation?"- I asked. "Well no. There are no graduation here in our academy. But there will be a Graduation Ball. Its a graduation-like ceremony but more about it was a Ball."- Jisoo replied. Awesome, I think it would be more fun than the traditional graduation days. "You should attend ok? Finals are in 2 weeks now. And we are preparing for our gowns and please do the same thing as yours. We cant end the ball without recognizing the Lost
Princess."- Lisa said while nudging my arm. "Dont worry, I sure will attend since its the last year of our senior years."- I assured, as we keep on conversing...Luhan came to our side. "Uhm Asami, Sehun told me that you wanted to talk to me privately."- he said, oh yeah I really forgot about that. "Excuse me girls. Ill br back later. This is an important mater."- I bowed as me and Luhan walk out of the classroom. Its still not lunch time yet. "Why so early? I told him by lunch time."- I said. "Well, I did asked his permission to become earlier since we got no teachers for the past hours. A small chatter will do since we have a meeting later after class."- he explained, and I know that meeting part.

"Well ok. By the old oak tree now"- I said and we went to our way to that area. Being alone with Luhan since I know that he was my long lost childhood friend, it feels surreal. "How are you now, Little Human?"- he started. "I told you to never call me that."- I chuckled. "I like it. Though you are now our Princess and since youre the daughter of our God, still I like calling you that way."- he smirked. "Seriously Luhan, ok my answer to your question is that. I am beyond happy. Knowing you really are my long lost childhood friend, my Father was the Underworld King, and living with Sehun, I am beyond satisfied."- I answered.

"Hhmm...do you still keep that teddy bear? And the bracelet?"

"Yes. I called it Lulu right after your name. And the bracelet, I left it on my room. But I wear that one when I got here."- I replied. "That name of the bear was hilarious. But Asami, honestly. Since the first day that we met. I was having doubts to whether I see my childhood friend since I was having a hard time remembering you. But later on I realized that it was you since I know that you are clumsy and always has curiosity within you."- he said. "You should have told me sooner then I would have come ane join you instead."- I pouted, seriously though if he would tell me that thing sooner thrn I should went with him instead, but I also did the right thing sincw Sehun was threatening them that they will beat him to death.