CHAPTER 2

I played my phone with my earphones. No teacher came. I heard another guy said that their History Teacher was absent for the whole week.

Tsh. I should have known. How I wish there would be some persons here that are normal person like me so that I could atleast have some friends rather than these creepy vampires.

Though Im scared, I know they can all feel it since theyre vampires after all. "Hey, uhm whats your name again?"- Lisa asked. "Asami. Asami Fouka is my name."- I said. How bad of me to forget to tell our vice my name.

"Its ok. I guess Luhan and the rest told you already about our school. Im sure some of us can help you to adjust. Dont be afraid, we're all nice. AS long as you stay away from trouble. Arraso?"- Lisa told me like it was a warning.

"Yes. Its a warning dear."- Lisa smiled and hand me a paper. "Those are our schedules."- she then left.

I read it. For the whole year, we have 10 subjects and 12 vacants for the week. Gosh, we need to prepare more.

I felt like Im going to pee. I silently exited the room. Its so not cool in here. Its like they are attacking me with their own brains. Im not comfortable here. I knew it, I guess the principal used their telephaty shits to communicate with them after all.

I played again the music and walked through the cold hallways. I guess they all know me. I just act cool, but inside Im scared.

I didnt noticed that I bumped into a tall guy not that tall. My height was just in his shoulders.

When I look at his eyes, I know that he was angry. He seems to be a normal person. But at the same time, a cold type.

"What are you looking at?"- he coldly asked. I also notice that he got a deep scar on his right cheek, and it bleed a bit.

And thank God that he didnt read my mind, or else Im in danger. Maybe he was also a normal person like me. "Ah nothing."- I replied without looking at his eyes and walked away but he pushed me to the cold walls and only blocked me with his one arm.

He was breathing heavily and touched my neck, his hands were as cold as a snow. I widen my eyes when he placed his head on my neck. I was going to scream but he blocked my mouth using his other cold hand.

What makes me squirt is he was licking my neck up to my earlobe. I tried to push him off but he was so strong.

I closed my eyes and think that this is all a dream! A NIGHTMARE!!!

I suddenly heard him devilishly chuckled as he removed his head from my neck. He was now smirking. "God, your neck taste delicious. Want to try the next level of hotness?"- he huskily asked but I pushed him off and used my hangkerchief to wiped off his marks on my neck.

"No matter how many times you wash it, my scents were already on your body."- he smirked.

"Who are you and what are you?!"- I blurrted.

"YAH! WE'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR YEARS!!

I look around and saw 5 guys, same that they have bruises and scars on their faces, and catching their breaths.

"What took you guys so long to drink a human blood?"- the guy asked. Drink?! DRINK?!?!?!? SO THEY ARE NOT A NORMAL PERSONS THAT I WISHED?!

"Stop screaming!!"- a short guy said. They are vampires too?!

"Of course! Heck, such a slow poke."- another short guy said.

"Hold on. Where did those scars and bruises came from?"- I butted in, again. A stubborn and hard headed girl who is looking for trouble.