CHAPTER 25

*Asami's POV*

These two guys are part of my past?!?!

How come?!

When??

Where???

And what?????

My goodness I cant think of it properly right now...

Hold on..

Suddenly,

A sudden flashback came to me to which I still found it.....odd.

*FLASHBACK*

I was only 8 years old that time when I found this boy who is the same age as me who moved next door since last month. He was always on their verenda that is just across to our veranda as well, he was always there reading loads of books. Cant he has any word 'fun' on his our vocabulary??
While, me I was always playing with my teddy bear, tsh poor him. Have a boring life in summer time.

Suddenly, he looked at me and I was..........not surprised?

"Are you gonna stare at me for the whole summer time??"- he uttered as his brows twitched. "Aniyo. I was just wondering why youre so busy during summer. School is very far yet."- I said. He smirked, closed his book, holding it tightly and suddenly jumped off of their veranda and went out of their gates and into the left side from our house. No worries, their veranda was not that far to jumped with because I do that all the time. "Yah! Where are you going?!"- I yelled as I went out of our house and followed him and end up in the forest. What is he doing in there?! The mountain beasts might eat or kill him!!

I was keep on following him further to the forest, he stops when he was at the center of the giant trees. I panted, man he walked very fast. "You idiot! You could have get yourself killed because of the forest beasts!"- I yelled at him. He turned around with a smirk while his free hand was in his pocket. "I like your determination and courage, Little Human."- he said. "What?! Little Human?! Aish, come on. We have to go back, we are now deep in to this spooky forest and maybe the forest beasts will kill us anytime soon."- I said and grabbrd his hand as we walked out of the forest, but I literally forgot our way.

"You dont know the way, do you?"- he asked with a teasing smile. "And you? You know the way?"

"Of course I am. I will lead the way, little human."- he said and walks ahead first and glad that he really pull us out. "See? I know my tracks. Tsh, you lived here for a very long time and you cant even remember your single step."- she shock his hear, I glarred at him and then shifted my gaze to the sky. And the moon was shining. I look at this guy, I forgot.

"Can I ask your name?"

"My name is Luhan. And you are?"

"Asami. And, why are you looking at the moon intensly?"- I asked. "Nothing. I was just observing how beautiful the moon tonight. Thus the stars are twinkling."- he said. And for the rest of days in our summer, Luhan and I were always playing with eachother. Either we are at my house or his house. We did; biking around town, going to the rivers for swimming, mountain climbing, fishing, basketball, even camping in the forest to where I followed him and camping just in his backyard. Actually, I really love this summer time. Its new to have a weird friend who called me 'little human' since he was taller than me. And I always call him 'alien' because he was weird and sometimes he was unpredictable but I always captured his personally by teasing him.