CHAPTER 11

Its been days since Jiia was with us. She was really cute and funny. She even know some things than the Alpha Team.

She even thought me many things and even cheers me up whenever they keep on ordering me in stuffs. "You know, you should not mind the masters all the time. Theyre just totally concern and loves to making fun of you."- Jiia said while I was watering the plants in the garden.

"Why do you say that?"- I shortly asked. "Well, from the way they told me about you. Master Sehun could only reply us that he has this feeling of something that he couldnt understand."- Jiia replied and helps me in putting some plants in the dirt.

"Do you know whats my purpose here?"- I asked. I really want to know what and why. "I dont know Asami. Master Sehun can only answer it. Dont worry, he can asure your safety and comfort."- Jiia smiled.

"Asami....."- we turned around and saw Suho smiling. "Hello monseur Suho."- Jiia bowed. "What are you doing here? You know that you are conscious and dangerous with the sunlight."- I said. "Nah, sun protector is what I use."- he said helping Jiia to put the dirt back. "Youll get dirty if you do help us here."- I said. "Its fine. Actually, Grandpa would never allow us to do this. So for short, we have no idea in some house choreses."- he said.

"Yeah, the masters are living in the extremely luxurious lives in years. If they want to do something, they would do it even though their grandfather doesnt like the idea."- Jiia explained.

"Hhmm, thats why. Well, lets go inside now. I need to cook Jiia for her snacks."- I said and we were about to go inside but Suho orders Jiia to go ahead first. "Let us walk to Grandmother's Pavillion, shall we?"- he asked. I doubted at first, but glad that he cant read my mind. "Sure."- I replied and we walk through there.

"So tell me, is there anything we are going to talk about?"- I asked. "Nothing much. I just wanna know you more. By the way, I just came from the post office and right after I got my mails, they hand me a letter for you."- Suho said and gives me a letter. Omo!! Its from mom! I giddly grab it and open with with my frowny face.

"Wait, this is not from my Mom. This is came from the company that she works in New York."- I said. "Read it. Im sure its very important for you to know."- Suho said and I read it carefully.

Dear Ms. Asami Fouka,
Good day! This is the Lovin' Bliss Company of Models and Beauty Products. We want you to know that all of your letters for you mother havent reach to her due to her that she was admitted in the hospital that is caused by a COMA in 3 years in the row. Now, we sadly report to you that your mother is dead. We did everything to support her, she only mentioned years ago that we would never let you know about her situation here in New York. Thus, we have another letter for you that is written by her 3 weeks ago. Please do read it. And we are sorry for your lost. But we will give you all the money and the company's loan that she earned here. And we will soon import her coffin to Korea.

- President Randolf Hishmel of Lovin Bliss Company (LBC)

I dropped the letter and my knees weaken as I cried. "No!! She cant leave me like this!!"- I said and sob so hard right now. "Im sorry Asami."- Suho said and patted me. "Suho, why?! Why everyone leaves me?! I lost my mother without me knowing and I dont even know where my Father is."- I cried.

"We will talk about this. Im really sorry for your lost. Come on, lets get inside."- Suho said. He assisted me to get up, I cant think and move properly.

"Asami...."- they all gathered infront of me, probably concern or just following the flow of my emotions. "I need to go in my room now. Thanks for the concern. Ill be skipping classes tomorrow."- I said unknowingly what to do because I want to be alone.