CHAPTER 22

*Sehun's POV*

"I hope you are ready, Alpha Team's Leader."- he smirked as he throw an avalanche on me and I got off guard to it so I suddenly felt the shivers. When it was my turn, I throw him a strongest tornado that I ever made. Shit my wounds are getting painful and I see some of my blood was leaking.

"Youre tornado was strong, but still the avalanche got you."- he panted. "Lets settle with bare hands"- I said, he then cleared the whole weather scenario into dark and stormy. "You want hand for a hand? Fine by me because I know.....any moment by now, you will just die....just like your twin hyung."- he chuckled in a very insulting way and I feel my eyes glowing red because of anger.

I attacked him with all my force and he was damn good for this. He was thankful that he has enough blood sucking in these days while I was not. I got off-guard that Minhyun punched me hard on my face and I was thrown far to where he was standing, damn it! "Ouch!"- I whimpered since I felt my lower ribs are broken due to his powerful throw on me, and my left arm got worsten. I squirted my eyes open and see that everything stops.

"Huh?"

I wanted to stand up but I couldnt and it end up that I fall back again to the den of rocks to where Minhyun throw me. "Why is everything stops?"

"Sehun"

I saw Asami walking closer to me, and I saw her black wings, her eyes glow black, and she kneeled infront of me, she then touched my cheek. A tear fell off from my right eye. I missed her. She suddenly hugged me so tightly and I did the same. Months without sucking her blood is making me weak. And just days without seeing her, I might just die. Because the more I didnt see her, the more my feelings grow deeper for her.

"Suck my blood"

She said and they she held both of my checks and she smiled wholeheartedly. "I cant. I promised you that I will not do it again."- I said but she placed both of my hands on her waist. "But you need my blood in order for you to be stronger. Just this time while the time stops, suck my blood."- she looked at me thoroughly. "I cant let you be involved here."- I reasoned. "I am already involved since I was born. Everything was according to the predictions and our lives that this moments were bound to happened. Please Sehun, for once. Let me help you."- she begged.

I looked at her before I pulled her closer to me, but before I sucked her blood. I kissed her. Her lips.

I missed this tiny lips of hers.

A lips that makes me fall for her more each and everyday by just feeling the pure passion on our kisses. Days without her was like a year that passed. "Suck now my blood, the time-freeze was almost done."- she uttered. I shoved off some strands of hair from her neck, I lick it first then sucked it hardly. This blood.

This blood is what I truly missed!!

"Uhm........g.....go on......"

She breaths and so I deeply sucked it and I already felt her heart was beating faster and her wings was starting to fliping side to side on its own. The moment I see a light coming, the time-freeze was stopped and Asami was not infront of me anymore but a tiny bottle of golden sap with glitters in it was in my right hand. And I felt something on my neck, I removed it and it was a silver neck collar with red gems on it. Wait, how come I did not die about it?!

"That neck collar will protect you, as my blood was running through your veins, you can defeat my brother and my father. And that tiny bottle could weaken them as for the Sap of the Rare Blood Rose was in it."