CHAPTER 14

Ever since after the last subject, I was wondering about the faces of these masters of mine. They keep on sharing mysterious smirks at me. Whay is wrong with them?

And why did Luhan asked me about the red spot on my neck, Im so dumb to reply that its a mosquito who bit me. But in the bright side, to keep what me and Sehun have been doing last night. I dont know why am I so concerned to the vampire who is cold and serious. But I like it when he was soft and a bit open towards me.

He was bothering in his problems and he didnt let his members to know what is going on to him.

He keeps on explaining to them that he really did saw a girl that disappeared from the old oak tree in the school with a shade of black in her eyes. I bet its just another vampire who is calling his attentions.

And you know, I felt quite jealous as what he was telling them. I know since I heard it from my room of course. And what the hell am I jealous?

Who is that woman anyways?

"Hey, dinner is here."- Chanyeol said.
"Yeah, Im going."- I said and he closes the door and I was there cleaning my area from my homeworks and studies.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Luhan's POV*

Ive been speculating Sehun these days. Asami is very odd ever since this morning. And I do believe that it was not a mosquito who bit her. There's got to be another thing else who did that to her.

"Whats wrong hyung?"- Daniel asked. "Nothing. Its just some thoughts."- I answered.

"You guys were weird since yesterday. We heard your thoughts speaking about some mortal girl."- Jihoon said.
"We are talking about a girl named Asami Fouka."- Kris said. "Wait, I heard that name from those junior guys of the Alpha Team."- Jinyoung speculated. "She was told to be scared of all of them on the first day she entered their layer."- Sewoon said.
"As a matter of fact, she was very interesting."- Chen smirked.

"But, I wanted to do something to let her atleast stay here for once."- I said, starting up a plan.

"Most of us here cant control our urges. How are you going to keep her?"- Lay asked. "I know you guys can control it. I also want her to trust us."- I uttered.

"So what's your plan?"- Tao asked. "I will do something, something that is crazy without them knowing."- I smirked.

By next week, we have a group project. Before the teacher wpuld enter the classroom, I casted her a spell. I want to have Asami for once, paying back that she ORIGINALLY BRLONGS TO US.

"Asami Fouka, you are working with the group of Luhan."- she said. "What?!"- Sehun exclaimed. "Be fair Sehun. She made that groupings, dont worry. Asami was safe with us. Only for one night that she will stay with us."- I said, smirking. My plans are working.

"Aish. Fine. Make sure you dont messed her up."- Sehun said, I could feel that tension that he was very angry.

After the classes, we dragged Asami with us. "Hey hey, make sure she feel comfortable."- Chanyeol said. "Of course."- I smirked.

"Kai, call Samuel to get Jiia right
over."- Suho ordered then Kai disappeared. And minutes later, their juniors boughts along with Kai a bag of clothes and other things for Asami and a white rabbit. "That rabbit was her guardian. Jiia, make sure that you always watch Asami."- Sehun ordered. "Yes master."- she replied then we ride unto our van and went off.

Our home was not located in the University's private houses. Our house is quite far from the school. "Luhan, did you do that exactly on purpose?"- she managed to asked.