EPILOUGE - II

After the day that it was revealed about Asami being pregnant, the guys especially Luhan was always dropping by at the mansion just to visit her and give her some foods that she wanted to eat. She even requested Suho and Lay to let her borrow some novels at the public library such as Miss Pergrine's Home For Perculiar Children and Maze Runner. But instead, they just buy sets for her so that it would be comfortable for her to read.

I even sometimes declined her for reading those books she requested since it might be the reflection of the child in the future, such as super powers that who knows if it comes from mine, the Wind and Strenght and the Self-Defences that I was trained to be and Asami the Mixed Powers since she was the Princess.

And her severe cravings, such as ice cream salad with more bananas and cream. Sometimes hazel nut chocolate spread on the bread and not just a bread but a french bread. Sometimes she would duck the break on the coffee and eat it. And green mangoes with sour sauce and salt. And if she was watching the tv, she wanted to watch the dancing and cooking shows. And D.O would sometimes feeled frustrated since he cooked some of her favorite meals and she doesnt eat it, but instead the cookings of Chanyeol and Suho. And if she wanted a fruit shake, she wants me to do it perfectly.

Sometimes everyday, Asami really wants to go to Lotte and so she can stay but the 12 of us would take turns by 4 just to watch over her. If ever she gets bored and wanted to tour around Lotte, I immediately changed my clothes into casuals or if Its not me then the rest of the guys would dp the same. Said as to the younger ones if tgeyndont have any classes, they would escort Asami to Lotte or even at the Nature Park around this site that we made. Asami said that she would sometimes get bored at home with Jiia and Corvus so she would end up going with us at Lotte but I let her stay at the office. Those two are even sometimes having facepalms everytime she would complain a little things she sees. Like; Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun's clothes are all over the living room because they play video games first than fixing their clothes. Suho's unarrnaged books in the library. Kai's dancing shoes and clothes from exercising at the gym room that he left at the living room or at the corridors of the second floor. And D.O's things in the kitchen that he forgot to return. The books or rven the gadgets of the younger ones scattered on the floor because playing video games before themselves. I would also facedpalmed, gosh this was so embarassing. And even worst, their rooms are sometimes untidy. Jiia and Corvus sometimes gaves up in cleaning it. Grown up men like them does that even in the years we are living together, I would be happy if she only get mad to the younger ones since they are still young but those guys, I would always sighed in frustration.

Also, she would sometimes asked all of us to be at home or to stay in her room so that she could see all of us and I wondered why she was being like that. And sometimes, she only asked Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Lay, and Suho to only see her but mostly all of us are there just to make her feel happy about her cravings. But is she really craving to see us all the time??

I was with Asami today for a lunch date. The guys said that they will be fine eating at the office. "Are you sure youre eating wonton noodles, shanghai chicken and garlic rice?"

"Yes. And uhm, can I add chili sauce for the chicken?"- she asked the waitress. "Yes ma'am. Any additional sir?"- she asked. "How about you Asami? I prefer ice cream salad with bananas and more cream."- I said. "Yeah yeah same!"- she excitedly replied. "Ok Ma'am and Sir please wait"- she bowed and left.

"After our lunch, you still wanna go to Lotte?"

"Yes, infact Guanlin texted me that they are half day today so he will accompany me to the book store with Samuel."- she replied. "I see well then have fun ok? And not too much stressed and not too much fun."- Im not a type to always be strict to her and over protective to her. I dont want her to be mad at me because in the past months, if she was angry or mad...she ended up punching me or using her powers to hit me. I even got a bruised left arm on her recent punch, I realized that each month, she was getting stronger. And also, one time when Kai and Chanyeol ate her leche flan....the two of them were thrown in the air and causes them to got a back pain. But not just them, acutally all of us...even the younger ones as well.