CHAPTER 8

*Asami's POV*

I cant sleep. There is something that is blocking me to sleep. I keep rolling and rolling all over my bed, but still I cant. I rose up and just walk to the balcony of my room. Its breezy tonight.

"Yah. Why cant you sleep?"- I jump out of blue when somebody just speak. I turn around and placed a bored face. Its just Seongwoo.

"Because I cant. Wait a minute, I thought you guys are out, and since when did you came from here?"- is he alone? "Im bored in the layer. I have teleportation powers like my hyung, and I just dropped by."- he smirked. I rolled my eyes and entered my room, Even this guy I felt annoyed. I know its not a respectful like but I have to ignore him. I lock the balcony, Seongwoo was not outside anymore.

Tsh. He always wants to play. I went out of my room to get something to drink. I just drink a milk and seat for a while in the dining area. I still cant believe the fact that I lived here. I mean, its really a new economy to live, but I couldnt deny the fact that I miss home. Especially my mother.

I scanned the whole mansion, since no one was here. I took this chance to stroll around. First was the library. Its big, more like 2 rooms that needs to collab for the huge size.

Im looking a book to read. At the end, the book about the 14 clans is what I have found. It clearly states about its history and whereabouts. Since no one is here, I take the book back to my room.

It was an old hand written book, and it also has its drawings. Some pages just pictures of demons and creatures. I scanned and scanned, and I found it. The page entitled, '14 Vampire Clans'.

There are so many one them, each has 2 significant colors. Then main color was black, in every clan has a combination of 1 certain color. The Alpha Team has Black and Red while the Omega Team has Black and Marron. Thus, these are the other clans: Delta, Beta, Hizz, Warnerz, Flipperz etc.

I scanned and scanned up till I saw an empty pages. Huh. Weird. The book havent finished on what does the story about the clans said. Im about to close it but I heard a sketching sounds from the page. And, it only has a written words like: Do you really wanted to know about the clans? Especially the Alpha Team?

"Yes."- I cant think of any but I just replied yes since I was curious. And it again write down and it said.

Close your eyes, put the book over your stomach and focus.

I just did what it said. And magically. I was travelling to somewhere far away. I only dropped down the woods. And it has a lots of trees and a spooky road ahead of me. I just gulped and walked by it.

While walking, the moon turned out to be a red glowing light, and suddenly. A sound of different supernatural powers can be heard. A sound of wolves and other creatures. I was having a hard time in hiding and the place was chaos. So I hide up on the tree though it was a very bad idea.

Down from the tree to where I was. I saw the Alpha Team and infront of them was the Omega Team. They look like having some sort of conversations.

"Lets all fight, this is way too much."- Luhan

"You can never win against us."- Chanyeol

"What in the....you really didnt giving up arent you?"- Chen

"We are not giving up. Until we will win."- Sehun

And now they are fighting, I cant even imagine how brutal it is to see them all fighting like this. Bloods and bruises are all over their bodies.