CHAPTER 24

*Asami's POV*

I breath heavily as I faced my underworld family. I never expected this things will happened and bound to exist in my whole life.

I need to know more before I dragged them down because I have a feeling that they are still keeping something from me that is lacking me to attack them now.

"Hello my daughter. We are so astonished on the magic show you did with these teams. I am quite impressed that the Alpha Leader was falling inlove with you."- he said.

"Hades, I know you are still keeping something from me. Whatever it is, show it to me!"- I yelled as I prepared my powers and my wings. "Be respectful to our father dear sister."- Minhyun said. "I do respect him. Of you guys are keeping something from me why dont you let me know it at once to make this night end!"- I yelled.

"Father, she we grant her wish?"- Somi asked. "Ok fine, there is it!"- Hades said and he pointed behind me and my widen widen in horror, it was my Mother standing there smiling at me.

"Hello Asami"

My tears fell. She is dead but her body was not returned yet to Seoul! Wait! "You stole her dead body and used it as for tricking me?!"- I groaned as I faced Hades. "Ohhhh the little daughter of my says it. Good thing you figure it all out right now. Poor you, your mother died because of the COMA. And I have many friends outside the country and her body belongs to me!"- he laughted.

"She is dead!! Why keeping her?!"- I asked. "She was your weakness after all. Jessica, do something to our daughter to make her respect her father."- he said and I was horrified when I see my Mother growed 6 long and stretchable hands, and she evem grow taller this time, thus her eyes are now black and captured me while wrapping her hands on me she was looked like a giant dragon with 6 long arms right now. "Mom! Youre dead!! Dont listen to him!!"- I yelled as I struggled to be free from her grips.

"Oh dear, respect you father and siblings. They need you here in the underworld to take over the whole world."- she calmly said. "No!!"- I yelled but then she threw me up to the air and I realized the some feathers of my wings are gone, I have to fight! So I flew at the same time, shooting her with my glass guns since they gave me 2.

"That sap is no affect on me, such a shame. But killing 2 men whole is inlove with me are so easy than using that guns of yours."- she evily said. No effect huh?

I smirked as I sprinkled some iron powder on the sap inside the gun. I mentally cried since I am killing my dead mother. But I already knew the fact months ago she was dead and her last letter she send to me says it clearly that I have to stand up by myself without her anymore.

"What?! So youre gonna kill me now?! Youre such an ungrateful daughter!!"- she then huffed hardly and throw me fire and I used my wings to protect me. "Mom....."

"Dont call me youre mother because like what I have told you when you are young that I am drunk that time is that.....you are born unexpectedly and that you should never be born and that I should have aborted you!!"- she again throw me a fire.

That, I cried so hard. She said it again, everytime she was drunk right after she was stressed in her work, and when she saw me, she always told me that. In which I am no longer affected in her words since I am used to hear that since I was young and I already planted those hurtful words on my brain and in my heart, but never in my life that I hate her. In fact, I choose to forgive and love my mother aside for saying those words on me.

"I know Mother. And I know you hate me since the one who impregnant you was an underworld God. But I never hate you with all my life, in fact I missed you."- I cried, and what made me to be more shocked is that she was back in her old self and she cried. I went down the grounds and hugged her. "I love you Mom, and nothing will change that."- I said and hugged her even more.

"Im so so sorry Asami. I should be more cautious abiut whatever I said."- she faced me but I only smiled. Little did I know, she started to fade like an ash. "Rest in peace, mom."- I said and a tear fell from my left eye. "Saranghae"

I uttered for the last time and faced them. "You cant uses your opponents weaknesses just to win the game. Now, fight me!"- I yelled.

"The Princess just set her Mother free!"- the pet snake of my devil father just spoke. "Shut up Hiss! Attack her devil guards!!"- Hades yelled and instantly alot of vampire guards appeared, and I was about to hit it when somebody used thr sap to kill it. "You need us, Princess"- it was Luhan who was smirking unto me. "And us Princess!"- Xiumin said. "Alright! Lets kill them all!!"-I yelled, as we attack them all. "Somi! Attack Asami and Minhyun, attack those 2 team leaders!"- I heard my father yelled and instantly a punch from Somi hit my face.

"Whats a matter older sister, you wanna fight?!"- she panted with a smirk and slapped my face, thus she pulled me up by my neck. "Now let us face our oppa while he was defeating the two aced team leaders..."- she said as she made me to faced them and she placed a sharp knife on my neck to prevent me from moving.

"N........no! D......dont......kill them!!"- I yelled. "Do your honors oppa!"- Somi yelled and I was struggling to break free from her tight grip. Minhyun then uses his powers to fight over the two leaders. "Sorry dear sister, these two guys? Im so sad you dont remember that these two gusy were already parts of your past that one of them is really the man you are looking for your whole life.....and while the other one is only your enemy till eternal life."- Somi then laughed and a sudden flashback came to me.

Luhan?

Sehun?

Part of my past?????

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry need to cut that part but carry on!

Later will be the next update ok?

We are close to the ending so yeah see yah!!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO