CHAPTER 3

I didnt have any choice but to stay with the Alpha team,...........for now. I guess? You know, the Omega team was the first guys who are nice to me, the Alpha team? Not sure.

Aish! Im now confused! These guys are so unpredictable! It could give me headaches!

When we are in our classroom, still least of my classmates can be seen here. Lisa and her squad was here, and I dont know the others as well.

"Seat here next to me."- Sehun said, but I already sat on my seat second close to the window.

"Im fine here, please dont mind me."- I replied.

"Duh, as if we didnt know eachother first."- I almost jumped out of blue when I saw Chen pouting infront of the empty seat.

"How long youre in there?"- I asked.

"Just now Fouka. To think you seat in between of Sehun and Luhan."- Chen laughed. I gulped. Damn, I just seat between the two leaders of each team. Double burn. Really great, just great. Then one by one of the Omega team, they began to appear infront of me. While the Alpha team was already right on my left.

"Its just her first time here in campus, why dont we could give her atleast some time alone?"- Tao butted in. Good idea and thought.

"Tao's right. She doesnt need to be pressured or afraid by any of us. She needs company to make herself comfortable with."- Luhan added.

"Alright, I'll do the favor of the Omega team's maknae and leader. However, she did something to me this morning. And I want her to pay the consequences."- Sehun make a deal. Like what now?

"What did she do you?"- Xiumin asked.

"She bumped to me, and asked me about the scar on my cheek. Do you know that mortals shouldnt have ask about our whereabouts? She's a stubborn."- Sehun answered.

"I know my mistake! How should I know about this stuffs?! Nobody tells me why from the beginning!"- I blurted since I couldnt take it anymore. I dont care if our classmates would react by this scene

"You should NEVER know anything about us besides of being nice to you, when you didnt even know us from the peek of the ice berg. Because of that, we will take her to our place."- Baekhyun said. What?! I thought he was in my side?! Damn! Just damn!!

"No way!! We saw her first, she's ours!"- Lay said.

"Please, not like this. I dont mean to have all of these. Please..."- I begged unknowingly to the Alpha team. This is getting far.

"Let her to stay with us."- Kris said.

"Lets make it this way, she will stay in our place, AND she will only see you during class days. Was that a right idea?"- Sehun again makes a deal. The way he makes a deal is like some parts of me telling that it was unfair.

"Asami, choose!"- D.O said.

I dont know. I dont know!

"Youre thoughts said it. Fine, if she wont stay with us. Then the Omega team will have no choice but to be beaten up, till death."- Sehun eagerily said.

Death?!

"Thats unfair! She accidentally bumped you and you just want her that easily? How dare you!"- Kris yelled.

"Her blood was so delicious. I just smell her blood that is running through her veins and skin. And luckily, I just licked it rather than bite it. Its obvious that you guys are also eager to have a taste of her blood."- Sehun stated.

Great, now he just mention it. What a worst. Now I felt like I need to stay away from them.

"Hell with you Sehun! You shouldnt have done that!"- Lay said.

"No wonder that I can smell your scents on her. Disgusting."- Tao uttered.

"Tsh. You guys should have asked yourselves. Now Fouka, choose!"- Suho said.

They all looked at me like a hopeless prey. I gulped, and just run off to the door. Good thing that I run as fast as I could. Where to go? Where to go?

"You cannot escape.."- Baekhyun magically appeared infront of me. I turned back and saw Chen. "Stay with us Asami."- he uttered in a monotone way.

I wanted to escape again but, all of them surrounded me. Im not a food to eat! Why would this day is happening to me! All I wanted is to graduate, not to be eaten!

"Hey mortal. No matter where you hide, we could still smell you. Especially that Sehun already drucked your blood."- Kai said.

"Ill make a new deal for you lowly mortal. If you stay with us, we could guarantee ALL of your needs and wants, your safety and house to stay. If you choose Omega team, their leader shall sacrifice himself to us to be offered in our God or we will kill them and put all the blame to you. Now choose!"- Sehun raises his voice.

I look at the Omega team, it looks like they are stopping me with thier telephaty. I ducked down a bit. I dont want anyone died because of me. If it was for their safety, then its my choice.

"I'll stay with the Alpha team."- I shortly replied, this is for the guys.

"NO!"- the Omega team wanted to stop me but Chanyeol throw again the fire in their sides.

I walked to the Alpha team's side, then Baekhyun and Kai were now holding me tightly. What?!

"No Dont! Dont do it!"- Luhan yelled.

"Stop it Sehun, its not a good idea!"- Lay also yelled.

Sehun just smirked and went infront of me and then to those guys. He harshly grabbed my wrist and I saw that his fangs grew then bite it deeply.

"Ouch!!"- I yelped.

"Stop it Sehun! She doesnt need to be threated that way!"- Kris yelled. Just in time that he was done in biting me. His fang marks was still there and blood was dripping down. Sehun then wipe the blood on his lower lip and faced the Omega team.

"She's mine. Dont even think of stealing her away from me!"- Sehun said like a warning.

What?! He owned me?! Damn no!

"Of course he owned you. His the first one to drink your blood. So thats why, all of us were not allowed to drink your blood."- D.O rolled his eyes.

This is bad. Very very bad!

HE CANNOT OWN ME!! NO WAY!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I need to cut it. Author was in a double time because Im making out reports and thesis. Mianhaeyo.

Anyways, thank u for the support! Pls dont hesitate to comment and vote!😀😀😊😊😊

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO