CHAPTER 19

*Sehun's POV*

After our meeting with the Omega Team, we went straight home and find for some clues as well. 12 days till the Blood Collection and we dont know where the heck to start. "Asami, can you let us see the picture of your mother?"- Samuel asked from downstairs. I was here in my room sketching some events and trying to atleast solve it but it only hurts my head.

"Sure, I'll get the album."- she replied and I heard her steps went up to her room. "Sehun hyung, we are going to see it right when she returned. Come down now."- Guanlin called. I placed the pad and pen to the side table and teleported downstairs. "Here!"- she said and hand Samuel her photo album. "Wow, you really got your Mother's eyes and the color of her hair as well!"- Kai said. They watched it first so that I will be the last. "Here Sehun. Observe."- D.O hand me the album and when the time I see the picture, my eyes widen.

Her face was familiar

"Hyung?"- I was back in my senses as I looked at Asami and she looked surprised to the way I was glarring at her. "Tell me, where do you and your mother lived before you moved to your relatives?"- I asked umemotionally. "Well, of course in Busan. Near the moutains."- she answered but she doubted upon my question.

"And?"

"Did she tell you about her love life or say anything or noticed anything from her?"- I asked her and she was even more confused. "What?! Oh come on..."- she groaned as she started to slumpped herself to the sofa and I only glarred her even more. "Just tell us what you noticed about your Mom!"- I yelled. "Sehun, relax just give her time."- Kai stopped me. "We have to know now ok?! The Blood Collection is in 2 and 1/2 weeks! We have no time!"- I frustratedly said.
I faced her, heaving a loud breathing because of frustration!

"Asami, for the last time. What do you noticed?"- I asked. She sighed as she was thinking and thinking, so we are here waiting.

"I only noticed that she always has a silver object on her bag. I think its a knife or something since it was sharp and pointy. She never entertain my further questions about my Dad because she doesnt want to remember him, and he also told me that it was a mistake on why I was born. But she only told me that he died so she raised me alone. And I did noticed in her old journals that she she drew something about weird sketches in something like a trap. Like there was a house, it looks fine in the outside but inside, it has many sharp objects so that the target will be trapped. Most pages there were plans, and I did see that there was a calendar there that number 12th day in every month is a good news for hunting. And I dont know what ever does those things means. She was sometimes mad if I was asking and looking at her journal."- she stated. Only one is missing so that I can conclude the answer.

.

"What else?"- Chanyeol asked.

"And......I saw a picture of her with a man. Like it was taken back in the 60's or in 70's. That guy is somewhat almost the same aura when you are happy, Sehun. But I wont conclude that he was my Dad since our features were very different. And on the picture, I see that there was a shining object on her neck."- she now has the point that I am looking for. So it was confirmed that the man she was talking about in the picture that she stated was really my Hyung. The aura was like me when I was happy.

"I knew it"- I uttered as I write it on my notebook to whatever she said. "Knew what?"- she asked. "Remember that I told you before that my hyung was killed by a human? That was your Mother and by what you ever told us was the same pattern as the death of my hyung. And your mother is the one who planned to kill him on that very night."- I told her but she only laughed.