chapter 2

LUNA POV

After laying in the abandoned class room i slowly sat up. In that moment the bell rang. I got up and started walking to my next class. I thought to myself "she beat me for an entire class period..." Just then Lilith and Brittany walk up.

"What do you want? Im really not in the mood for you two right now." Their faces turned red with embarrassment as passing students laugh at them. "You'll regret that", Lilith sneered at me. "Yeah whatever." With that i walked away not giving them a chance to speak.

I walk into math and sat in the back corner of the class. I pulled out my earbuds and put them in. 'i wonder how tough my opponent tonight is going to be'. I was brought out of my thoughts as the bell rang and students hurried to get to their seats.

Once everyone was seated they stared talking and yelling around the classroom waiting for the teacher to show up. They expect us to be on time but they can show up whenever they want, how is that fair?

People were yelling and throwing things acting like children. Good thing no one ever sits next to me. As i was waiting for our teacher i look around the room watching groups of friends talk to each other. I couldn't help but envy them. They have friends and a good life. Their not abused by their so called family everyday for something they didn't do. Once again i was brought out of my thoughts as i heard our teacher Mr. Jhonson yelling at everyone to quiet down.

"Today we will be working on...." i zoned out already knowing what he was teaching. After a little while the door was thrown open. Why do they always have to make a dramatic entrance? I already knew it was Ryder Jackson without having to look up. All of the "bad boys" love having everyone's attention.

I also already knew everyone was looking at him except one person, me. I was drawing a picture of a woman shooting a bow and arrow. I heard Mr.Jhonson say with an annoyed tone, "why are you late?" I looked up as he answered with the signature bad boys smirk. "I was hanging out with some friends." I looked back down and continued drawing waiting for class to continue. "Mr. Jackson! You need to take your education seriously!""yeah yeah, whatever", i rolled my eyes at how much of an idiot Ryder is.
...............................................................……

Soon enough it was lunch time. I packed up my stuff and walked to my locker. After dumping my stuff in my locker i made my way to the lunchroom. I bought a burger and a bottle of water then went to the furthest table and sat down. I started eating my burger while thinking of my fight tonight.

'I wonder if ill be fighting a girl or boy.' My fighting name is 'Queen of Darkness'. Im the undefeated champion in the street fighting world. I wear a mask to hide my identity. Only a few know of my secret. My trainor Josh, fight organiser James and the other fighters. They know im abused too.

I was brought out of my thoughts as i felt something cold down my back. I turned around to find Lilith, Brittany, Artemis, Sebion, and Tyrell standing behind me. Lilith and brittany were holding empty cups smirking. "was that really necessary i thought i told you i wasn't in the mood?"i ask in a bored tone. Lilith sneers in my face, "shut up you slut. This is pay back for embarrassing us earlier."

I sigh and stand up glaring at all of them,"leave me alone." Lilith goes red with anger and slaps me. The lunchroom is now dead silent watching us. It takes everything in me not to beat her ass. "i said Leave. Me. Alone." My voice is deadly calm. Which if you know me is never good. Artemis notices and her glare wavers remembering when i beat her for picking on me a while ago.

I smirk as i watch Artemis trying to compose herself. "Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!"Tyrell screams. Yep you heard right, Lilith and my brother are dating, funny isn't it? My brother and the slut of the school are a thing. "Girlfriend? I don't see a girlfriend, i see a slut who cheats on you."