chapter 13

LUNA'S POV.

I grab my things and leave the garage completely pissed off. As i walk a memory hits me making me stop in my tracks.

Flashback start

I was sitting in my room pouting angrily because my bothers were teasing me and wouldn't stop. I couldn't calm down and just kept getting angrier and angrier. I was angry at the fact that they didn't think girls should play with G.I. JOE action figures, so they took it away from me and gave me a Barbie doll. In my anger towards them as soon as they handed me the doll i ripped it's head off and threw it at Tyrell's face, then threw the body at Sebion's face.

During my anger i didn't see my mamma walk in. "Honey what's wrong?", "nothing's wrong mamma.", i hear my mamma sigh. "Sweetie is your anger acting up again?", "no", "ok, what happened?". As she said that she picked me up and sat me on her lap. "Ty and seb took my G.I. JOE action figure away." Mamma pulls me into a hug and rubs my back soothingly. "Don't worry, we'll get it back. In the meantime to help you calm down in the future, remember that i will always love you and will always be there for you. I love you my little moon." I smile and hug her, "and i love you mamma."

Flashback end

I look at the ground and clench my fists. Taking a deep breath i start walking to my favorite tattoo shop.

..........................................................................................................

Walking in i get a lot of greetings. I smile and talk to a few people before going over to my tattoo artist Liesiya. (pronounced Lee-siy-ah)

"What's up bitch?", smirking i shake my head, "I need more tattoos Lee." Smiling she slings her arm over my shoulder and we walk over to her station. "So what are you looking for?", We sit and talk about the designs for about 30 minutes before she starts tattooing on my right forearm and the inside of my upper left arm.

"So, why these tattoos?", i ignore the pain as i watch her tattoo my wrist. "Well the one you're tattooing right now is the mother child Irish celtic knot. I'm getting it for my mamma, and the other one is for what she used to call me. She called me her little moon." Liesiya stops to look up at me with tears in her eyes, "OH MY GOD!!! I wish you were my sister so much right now!" She flings herself at me and crushes me in a hug, and after a few seconds i awkwardly pat her back.

"I don't see why you would want me in your family." "Hunny, you're getting two tattoos just for your mom, you clearly care about those who are close to you." giving her a small smile i shrug my shoulders, "i guess so."

"Although i am curious as to why you're getting an irish tattoo, is there a reason?", nodding my head i watch as she begins to tattoo again. "yeah there is, my mom is 65% irish. She had beautiful long red hair, blue-grey eyes, and pale skin. I used to have the sane hair as her."