chapter 5

Hey guys i hope you like my story so far. I just want to say that im sorry i don't update everyday because i get busy and then i forget. But i do update when i can.
Please comment your favorite songs and anything you think needs work. Thanks, and ONWARD WITH THE STORY!!!!!
....sorry

JOSH POV

As i hugged her she started shaking. Her grip tightened on me as she hugged me closer. I tightened my grip on her as i whispered soothing things in her ear. I gently pulled away to see her eyes filled with pure anger. That's when it hit me, she isn't shaking out of fear or sadness. No, shes shaking out of anger. "hey, calm down. Its ok, im here."

Her hair casts a shadow over her eyes making her look even more angry and dangerous. I looked at the floor when i heard a faint splatter. I see blood falling and landing in the blood on the ground slowly making two small puddles. Nervous about where the blood is coming from i slowly look at her stomach but i don't see any blood there.

Looking at her hands i notice there pulled into fists. Her nails are digging deep into her skin causing blood to drip onto the floor. I carefully grabbed her hands to try and pry them open but she yanked her hands out of mine. "im fine. I don't get why you worry so much." She pulls her hair up in a high ponytail, but her hair is so long it goes 3/4 of the way down her back.

She she pulls the hood of her cut-off up, so the only thing you can see is her eyes. Speaking of her eyes they are freaking scary looking right now. Every time she comes here she takes out her anger one her opponent, which is why she's undefeated. She is so fierce when she fights she nearly killed a guy causing him to go into coma. She has been fighting for seven years now, so we know when to stop the fights. A lit of the time we have to drag Luna to the other side of the ring and it takes at least four of us to hold her back.

Anyway, back on track. She walks out of the dressing room and goes to the bar area to grab a bottle of water. She walks back over to me but i can tell she wants to hurt someone. She has the look in her eye of a barley restrained wild animal trying to take control.

Luna has this thing where if she looses control there is always a VERY VERY bad outcome. For example, one guy ended up half dead, and one guy was shanked thirty-five times with a pocketknife. Oh and we cant forget when she actually did kill a guy. It was a horrifying sight. Some cops that showed up had to walk away before they threw up.

The ambulance could barley make out the body when she was done. That's one of the very few times her inner demons took control. She has pretty good control of them so when she looses control you know you should run or you die.

Ok, i really need to stay on track. Anyway, luna is looking around to try and figure out who she's gonna be fighting. We don't tell her who she fights because she doesn't like it. She likes finding out who she's gonna fight last minute, as in when the fighter is announced.

She says it makes the fight more interesting and fun. She says its more fun if she doesn't know how good they are and what they do. I get what she means though, if she knows how they fight then the fights over faster.

Luna's eyes land on a group of people. Her eyes glint dangerously as she watches them. I look over and see its the group from earlier. "im fighting on of them aren't i." She says it more like a statement more than a question.  I put my hands up in surrender, "sorry, but im not the one who picks the fighters." She rolls her eyes cause she knows i know who she's fighting.

LUNA POV.

I roll my eyes at him as he says he doesn't know who im fighting. I have a feeling its one the "bad-boys". I walk back to the training room to warm back up. I start punching and kicking the punching bag. I hear whispers behind me but i don't look back, i just keep punching and kicking.

I continue to punch the bag as i slowly get angrier and angrier. I throw a strong kick to the bag and it breaks. I hear a sigh and turn around. Josh is standing there shaking his head. I sheepishly rub the back of my neck, "oops?" It comes out more like as a question as i say it. "That's the forth one this month."

I shrug and then i notice people behind josh. I look at the and raise an eyebrow. There stands Diesel, Ryder and the rest of his crew standing there with eyes wide and jaws dropped. Well except for Diesel, he looks at me in curiosity and interest.

I turn my dull eyes back to josh and gesture for him to go with me. He nods and we walk out of the training room. We walk towards the main room where a circle of people around two people cheer and bet on the people fighting. I look at the fight and feel my excitement grow. My fight is next and i cant wait.

DIESEL POV

I watch as her punches get more and more powerful. She throws a strong kick and the bag breaks. She turns around and rubs the back of her neck.
"Oops?", i watch her curiously as she looks at us and raises an eyebrow. She looks at the person in front of us and gestures for him to leave with her.

Ryder looks at her with shock, "i have to fight her." He looks at me with wide eyes and slightly panicking. We stay silent as Ryder warms up again. We walk out of the training room when its time for his fight. We go to the front of the circle and wait for them to announce the fighters.

LUNA POV

I have a sadistic smile ln my face as its time for my fight. I wait for my name to be called so i can fight someone. I cant wait.

I hope you liked this chapter, sorry that its short. Ill try to update soon. Feel free to comment ideas for my story, or anything else.

Thanks, bye!!!!