chapter 4

Hey guys so so sorry it took so long! Plz comment songs you like and how you feel about things in my book i could improve! Also comment what you like about the book.
Comment songs you like! Thx guys!!
.........................................................

LUNA POV

Walking towards the arena i pulled out my earbuds and played my music. The song that started playing is 'bring me to life-by evanescence'. Closing my eyes i continued walking. 'God im gonna need to wrap my stomach before it soaks my shirt in blood'.

'I don't blame them for beating me, i can't. Its my fault our mom is dead. They have every right to hate and abuse me.'. Opening my eyes i looked ahead and saw a group of guys. They saw me and start wolf whistling and cat calling.

"Hey babe, why don't you come over here and hang out with us." I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "Hey, come over here and have some fun." again i rolled my eyes and kept walking but not before flipping them off.

They walked up to me and stood in front of me blocking my path. I once again rolled my eyes and took out my earbuds. "Why are you ignoring us?". I simply gave them a blank stare. They took a step closer so i took a step back. "are you scared of us?" the one in front asked with a smirk.

I shook my head 'no'. The one on the left took another step twords me so i reached in my pocket grabbing my pocket knife. The right steps twords me so i pull out my knife. "Oh? What's this? Do you even know how to use that knife?", i smirk and say, "i would suggest you don't stick around to find out."

The one in the middle steps closer and the left and right goon look at him. He looks at each of them and nods. The left and right goons move until they form a triangle/circle thing. I ignore them and stare at the one in front.

He stares at me with eyes filled with lust, which makes me glare harder. He takes another step forward and i don't move. I take the time to look for any injuries that i can go for. I notice he has a bruise on his upper arm leading down to the middle of his forearm, a bruise on the left side of his face covering his whole cheek, and he's trying to hide the slight limp in his right leg.

I stand still not giving any indication that im in pain. He steps closer and i see him tense meaning he's going to attack. He lunges forward and i wait until the last minute to move out of the way. When i turn around to face him i see him getting up off the ground and his goons going to his side.

"You're gonna regret that bitch!", he screams in anger before charging again. I wait and move out of the way again and quickly turn to see him catch himself before falling. Again he lunges and i dodge. Getting tired of just dodging i stand still when he runs at me.

When he gets close enough i take a step forward and bring my right arm back. His eyes widen as he tries to stop himself but cant.when he gets within arms reach i bring my arm forward punching him in the stomach. He doubles over my fist from impact and starts coughing.

I take a step back and move my arm causing him to fall to the ground. He groans and lays there for a second before getting back up with a murderous look in his eyes. I raise an eyebrow in amusement. "You think this is funny?", i nod my hed 'yes' and he lunges for me.

I dodge and kick him in his back causing him to face plant. His goons help him up and before he can try to attack me again, drag him away. I scoff, "how pathetic". My inner demons snicker as i say that. I forgot to mention that i have voices in my head. My family calls me a psychopath for it, and i think i'm one too. I turn around and start walking again.

I think back to the last time the voices took control of me...
………………………………………………………

Flashback