chapter 3

Hey guys sorry it took so long to finish this chapter! Hope you enjoy! ...............................................................DIESEL POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I groaned in annoyance and slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. Throwing the covers off i walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and let the water warm up. Once it was ready i hopped in and let the warm water wake me up.

After washing my hair and body i stepped out and dried off wrapping the towel around my waist. I went to my closet and threw on a black tight fitting v neck highlighting my muscles, blue jeans, and my leather jacket.

Walking downstairs i smelt something amazing. When i got to the kitchen i saw my mom and little sisters Nikki and Tasha. Nikki is six with blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back and big blue eyes. Tasha is seventeen like me but we aren't twins. She has blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back and blue eyes. They both look like our mom while i lool like our dad. With dark brown hair and brown almost black eyes.

Mom made pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs. After eating i walk to the garage and get in my black 2017 Ferrari (⬆ car above ⬆). The interior is all black and the car is heat controlled. I know, i know. Yes im rich, and people would kill for that car. Well, what can i say? Im rich, a bad boy, and im sexy as hell.

I know i sound cocky and arrogant, and i am. When you look as good as me you can be. I have eight pack abs and im muscled and toned. But its not too much to make them look gross. All in all, i look like a fuckin god.

I get in my car and drive to school speeding and cranking the music up.
.....................................................................

I pulled up to the schools parking lot and all eyes were on me. I love how i can get everyone's attention just by pulling up to the school. I step out of the car with a smirk on my face. I can practically feel the girls drooling over me. It was still too early to go into school so i lean against my car and wait for my group to show up.

As i look around i see lustful stares from the girls and envious looks from the guys. My smirk widens as i see some looks of awe on peoples faces and i hear the whispers of gossip about me. As i look around my eyes fall on a girl that is leaning against the wall with her hood up and she is looking down.

Looking closer i see she has earbuds in so shes probably listening to music. That means she cant hear what people are saying about me, and that she doesn't care. Soon i realize shes the school nerd. She is always being bullied by Lilith and Brittany, even her siblings. Her siblings are Tyrell, Sebion, and Artemis. They're part of the popular/jock group.

Her and Artemis are twins, but totally different. Artemis is cool, fun, and wears short shorts and crop tops. While she is boring, serious, and wears sweatpants, baggy t-shirts, and baggy hoodies.

They don't even look alike. Artemis has dyed silver hair that goes to her shoulder blades, black eyes, piercings, and tattoos. While her sister has dyed red hair that goes to her waist, grey eyes, and piercings. Artemis has a nose piercing and has ear piercings. The nerd has a nose, lip and ear piercings.

Speak of the devil, just as i thought that the nerds siblings pulled up into the parking lot. I never understood that. Why does the nerd walk and her siblings ride in a car? And why do her siblings bully her?

All thoughts left my head as Artemis sauntered up to me wearing a black crop top with flowers on it showing her flat stomach and boobs, short jean shorts that went just below her butt, black laced high heels showing off her long toned legs, gold bracelets and her hair is in a teased ponytail.(⬇outfit below⬇)