Chapter 8

LUNA'S POV

Sitting in the classroom i stare at nothing barely registering the teachers voice. I don't notice when Diesel and his merry gang barge in like fools. I snap to attention when the teacher starts talking.

"Diesel Jackson! Why are you late this time?". Diesel looks like he would rather be drug by a motorcycle on a dirt road than be anywhere near here. The thought makes me smirk because that would be amusing to watch. Or it would be fun to be the one driving the motorcycle that's dragging him.

Snapping out of my insane thoughts i quickly wipe the smirk off my face hoping no one noticed. "We were at McDonalds, then we went to the land of oz". The start of his sentence was true and ended in so much sarcasm i almost cracked another smirk.

That's saying a lot because not a lot of people can speak my kind of sarcasm. The kind where its one of two things: 1) They actually believe you
or
2) They can actually feel the sarcasm roll off of you.

Our teacher literally turned red in the face and lost it. "How dare you mot take your education seriously! Not only does it affect the rest of your life, it also makes you look lile a fool! You need to not only take your education seriously, but you need to stop fooling around with these girls! It holds them back as well!"

At this point i have my hand over my mouth to hide the uncontrollable smile on my face. A quiet snicker passes my lips. So i hold my breath trying not to laugh turning my face slightly red. Diesels face is slightly slack and his eyes are full of surprise and shock. The teachers face is pale and she slightly shakes. Stuttering an apology she moves behind her desk.

Taking deep breaths to control myself i watch highly amused as the entire class holds their breath, but for a different reason. Their holding their breaths out of fear, whereas im holding mine so i don't laugh my ass off to the point of tears. 

"i would watch how you talk to me you dumbass. You know very well i can destroy you". I cant help it now, i am laughing as quietly as i possibly can because this is some halarious shit. So i hold my breath again pulling my hood farther down on my face so it covers my slightly red face.

The teacher shakes even more, stuttering out half-formed apologies, eyes full of fear. Finally she manages to say a full apology. "I-i-i am s-s-sorry, it w-will ne-never hap-happen again!" Diesels face is full of fury and his eyes are dark, "i know you wont, but if you so much as talk to me disrespectfully i will destroy your entire life."

I feel like im going to faint from holding my breath so i slowly let it out. Taking another deep breath i calm myself as best i can. But i have to stand up and leave the room when the teacher literally faints IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS!

I watch as her eyes roll into the back of her head and she falls to the floor passed out. I leave through the door in the back of the class right next to me and walk outside at the back of the school.

.....Lets just say i lost my shit.....

I laughed so hard i cried and fell to the floor. I laughed for about 5-10 minutes. Taking shaky breaths i try to calm down. Finally i get control of my breathing and just sit there getting lost in thought. Well almost getting lost in thought.

Just as my mind starts to wander i hear a noise.

…………………………………………………
Sorry it took so long and sorry for the short chapter but i want to leave you guessing on what happens next.

If you're even reading this i would like some of you guys to make different covers for this book. If i choose yours ill give you all the credit, putting your name on my next chapter and telling people to follow you.

Thanks for your time and i hope you guys make some new book covers.

See ya.