CHAPTER 12

DIESELS POV

Pulling into the garage i grab the can of Pepsi and finish it off while getting out of the car. Taking the can away from my lips i close and lock my car. Looking at the garage from the outside it doesn't look like much, but once you get inside its a mechanics paradise. Honestly i think that is what every mechanics version of heaven looks like.

It is way bigger than it looks on the outside. When i fist walked in i resembled a fish out of water, the breath just left my body out of shock. The garage quickly became a safe haven for me, my second home. This is where i go to just relax and work on cars. Carlo is a funny guy and he always makes sure there is never any type of silence in the garage.

What i love about the guy is that he doesn't care who you are, what color you are, or if you have any type of disability. As long as you can work on a car you can work here. He never judges you no matter what you did, but if you mess with his friends or family he'll beat your ass. Plus he is always hilariously weird.

Once i found him wearing a tutu with wires on his head as a tiara dancing in circles around one of the cars he was working on while also screaming ring around a rosy. Once he saw me he froze with one arm in the air with the other one on his stomach and one leg frozen in air with the other bent like he was getting ready to jump.

I laughed my ass off while he stood there awkwardly mumbling about how he was bored and the idea just popped into his head.

During my first week of working here i noticed cars under tarps. Which is weird because he never puts a car under a tarp unless its while he's working on it. So naturally i walk over and throw the tarps off. I stand there just staring at the cars underneath. the first- a 1967 Chevy impala, the second- a shelby gt500 mustang, the third- a kawasaki ninja ZX 14r sports bike, the fourth- a kawasaki ninja 400r sports bike, and fifth- a ford f450 (if you don't remember what they look like, go back to chapter 10).

These cars are obviously being worked on. You can tell they got these cars from impounds and scrap yards. I have so much respect for this person right now, i mean i can actually feel their soul in their work. There work looks like they could be a pro mechanic. If i didn't know any better, i'd say that this person has been working on cars their whole life.

Carlo scared the hell out of me when he started talking. "They're beautiful aren't they?", nodding my head i ask the question that's been floating around in my head. "Who's are they?", laughing you can hear the smile in his voice, "I can't say, but i have no doubt that you'll meet them eventually.", "Would they be willing to sell?", turning my head to the sound of laughter so deep i see Carlo bent over holding his stomach. "If i sold these cars i would be skinned alive, killed, brought back, and tortured for the rest of my life". Wiping tears from his eyes he walks away to work on his car again. I stand there admiring the car for a little bit longer before covering them with their tarps again.

shaking my head to get rid of that memory, i walk in the garage. The first thing that hits me is the smell. I take a deep breath enjoying the smell of gasoline. Walking over to my locker i throw my can in a nearby trash can. Opening my locker i put my jacket up and go back to the front where Carlo is. "Yo Carlo! What's up?", "Hey Diesel, I'm just working on the latest car. Oh! The person that those cars belong to is here.", one eyebrow raises, "really?", "yeah let me call them over, HEY DEMON COME HERE!".

Im gonna go out on a limb here and assume that that's a nickname. next thing i know i hear, "Haha, very funny carlo". "Oh shush, don't you ever take a break from the sarcasm?", "nope, just like you cant stop failing to get a chick to sleep with you. Its in my blood". "I can too get chicks, and i can never win with you can i?", "once again the answer is nope." Covering my laugh with a cough i look at who the voice belongs to. Shock fills me, i mean how and why would she be here, why would she own these cars, and if she owns these cars why does she walk everyday?

"Shit.........why the fuck do you have to mother fucking follow me every where i go?!......", i stare for minute before answering. "How could i follow you when i didn't know you would be here". "Ughhhh, why the fuck does this have to happen to me?", i'm about to answer with something sarcastic when something catches my eye........tattoos......

I feel my eyes widen as i look at the tattoos she has.

Her eyes follow where mine are and she clears her throat,"

Her eyes follow where mine are and she clears her throat,".....well....you weren't supposed to see those...". Looking back up at her eyes i can see that she has no idea what to do. Suddenly she's walking to the back when i suddenly process everything. She has big boobs and her tank top hugs her so well i can see her abs. Not to mention her hands and arms are covered in grime. My eyes widen further when i realise these things.

Following her i see her lay on her back and slide under the Chevy impala. She looks fucking sexy as hell. She starts working on her car but i want answers so i grab her legs and pull her out from under the car.

She glares at me and stands up and just as shes about to lunge at me Carlo wraps his arms around her stomach and pulls her back. But surprisingly she's really strong so he's having a hard time holding her back. "Luna! You have to calm down!", "No! let beat his mother fucking ass!", "NO LUNA! We cant have a repeat of last time!". He doesn't let go until she stops moving and you can see the sweat on Carlo and his breathing that is coming out in short puffs.

Still glaring at me Luna walks over to her locker grabs her stuff and leaves. Ok...this might sound wrong but that was sexy as hell. Plus when she walked away i got to see the great ass and thighs shes been hiding in sweatpants. I'm brought back to reality by Carlo saying, "Goddamn that bitch is too strong for anyone".

Shaking my head i go over to the car i've been working on. While i work my body goes on auto- pilot as my mind gets lost in thoughts like who Luna really is, why she has tattoos, why she has five badass cars, why she has a sexy body, and why she's so strong.

.........................................................
I hope you liked this chapter! What do you think Luna will do now? What will Diesel do? Remember, feel free to comment and give criticism.

Buh-bye