The End ~2

*Your POV*                                                               ~NIGHT~

As you were running, tears were pouring out of your beautiful (e/c) eyes. You just wanted this all to end. You didn't want to live your life with Cal, a selfish jerk. As well as your parents death, what more  could this world expect of you. You had to keep up your appearances every day, everyone had high expectations of you. This wasn't the live you wanted to live.

Running through the endless corridors you went outside away from all the Staterooms. You rushed to the railing as you stepped over, tears still flowing uncontrollably down your face, you faced away from the ship, occasionally glancing down at the glistening blue water below.

*Jacks POV*

I was about to go below deck to the dining saloon where all the other third class citizens where at. I wanted to enjoy this cruise, because I was finally going home. As I was walking across the deck, I heard crying, as a First Class Woman ran past. I watched her go to the end of the boat as she stepped over the railing. She was about to jump.

"Miss, please dont..." I begged her, slowly inching towards her.

The woman had gorgeous (h/c) (h/l), her figure was perfect and she also seemed familiar. The woman turned around to see who was talking.

"Jack? Oh please leave! Go!" (Y/N) Cried, her eyes red, she must of been crying for ages.

"(Y/N), I'm not leaving a perfect woman like you jump down into the water. Because I'm going to jump in after you."

"Jack dont be crazy!" She was so vulnerable I couldn't let her go.

"That's what everyone says, but with all due respect, Miss, I'm not the one hanging off the side of the ship." I inched toward her, taking her hand into mine.

"Jack please. I can't stand my life any longer." She choked on her words, more tears falling on her flawless skin.

"(Y/N), please dont say that. Just take my hand and you'll be okay."

She slowly turned around holding onto both of my hands. But as she was stepping on the railing she missed. She fell. She was gripping onto my hands with dear life. All she did was scream.

"(Y/N), pull yourself up! You can do it, just push." She got up and climbed back over.

*Your POV*

He, saved you. Jack stopped you from suicide. He was like the light in this situation.

He grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket as he wiped away the tears from your tear stained face.

"Jack, thank you, but I must be off, my fiancée..." You broke down again, tears falling delicately down your face.

"Awh, now, don't cry, just tell me what's wrong."

"Well, my parents died at the start of this year, just after I turned 19, and... it was ... on the will that I had to.. marry this man named Caledon Hockley.. and he is so horrid... I just can't marry him!" You choked out, tears flowing.

Jack delicately wiped the tears away with his hankerchief.

"THERE SHE IS!" Cal's voice erupted.

Crew members came and tried to arrest Jack. Holding him so he couldn't move.

"Jack didn't do anything! Leave him be! He saved me!" I tried convincing Cal.

"Oh really?" Cal tried not to shout in rage.

"Yes, I was looking over the deck.. at the... the... propellers yes!.. and I... I slipped! Jack caught me before I fell overboard!"

"I say this mans a hero!" A crew member exclaimed while letting him free.

"Yes and I shall invite him for dinner tomorrow, would you like to accept my invitation Mr Dawson?" (Y/N) Announced.

"Well, indeed I do." Jack winked.

I could feel Cal tensing up as he gripped onto my hands again. Cal turned us both around as we walked back to our stateroom.

Jack *POV*

So that was her fiancée, I understand what she means, I could see him hurting her through his grip. He is a moron and (y/n) deserves better.  I could tell she doesn't want to be where she is right now.