From Dusk Till Dawn ~17

****

A/n

I love this song so muchhhh

(sk/c) ~ skin color

credit to swampygreenie

***

Not tryna be indie

Not tryna be cool

Just tryna be in this

Tell me how you choose

Can you feel why you're in this

Can you feel it through

All of the windows

Inside this room

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby

And I wanna feel you, too

I wanna see the sunrise and your sins

Just me and you

Light it up, on the run

Let's make love, tonight

Make it up, fall in love, try

Slowly and reluctantly, you uncovered your face from all the bedsheets. You opened your closed eyes, blink, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind you. Squeezing your eyes shut, you rotate your body, as you faced Jack. Peace and serenity filled your heart, knowing he was there made you feel that everything was going to be alright.  Your eyes carefully adjusted to each of Jack's immaculate facial details. You gazed at each of his features, as your eyes stumbled across the purplish blue tinges on his neck and jaw. Jack glided his hand over your skin to her face, "I love you so much, you know."

"Mmm, Obviously," Your hand traced his defined Jawline, your fingers circling the marks.

Jack let out a light laugh at your remark, as he pulled you close to his face. 

"You're so damn attractive and perfect too." He hummed, ever so gently kissing your nose.

"Flattery, really? Go on." Sarcastically you teased him, kissing his jawline.

Jack got triggered, as he went in to kiss your soft lips. You immediately pulled back, as you rolled onto your back, Jack's lips kissed your cheek instead.

"Baby, what was that for...?" He sighed, wrapping his arm around your bare waist.

"I like seeing you like this, its fun..." You smiled, quickly pecking him on his lips. 

"Sure, hun." 

Jack kissed you again, as he kissed your shoulder.

But you'll never be alone

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

Baby, I'm right here

I'll hold you when things go wrong

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

Baby, I'm right here

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

Baby, I'm right here 

"MMMUHAMA,"

You eyebrows creased, wanting to be alone with Jack more than anything right now.

"Yaknow, (BFF/n) said she's more than welcome to look after Daniel, if you want to just spend a couple days together..." 

"That sounds great, more time alone..." Jack winked, as he smirked, biting his lip.

You turned to Jack, as you heard whimpering coming from down the hall, assuming it was Daniel. You took a deep breath, as you looked into Jacks' eyes, he looked at you longingly, as he knew you had to get up to tend to Daniel.

"I better go get Daniel ready then,"

"Its okay gorgeous, I'll be right here."

You smiled, pulling the covers off of your body. You achingly got up, as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You saw marks all over your body, as you were just left in your undergarments. You retrieved an oversized shirt from Jack's side of the wardrobe, chucking it on your tired body, you left the room to 'tend to Daniel.

**Jacks POV**

I watched my wife get up out of bed. I was mesmerized by her soft (sk/c) shoulders that were exposed, her gorgeous effortless (h/c), her lips were tinted red and her skin glowed as they were flawless, with occasional blueish purple marks scattered around. Her gorgeous (e/c) eyes that shone like stars glistening in the night sky. I then watched her pull on one of my shirts over her body.

I laid there for a while, thinking about (Y/n), she was everything, especially beautiful. 

But, in my eyes, beauty is not what you can physically hold. It is not just the admiration that one gains from the visual aspect of something they find attractive, but also the admiration that one gains from the thing its self. Whether it be from the personality of a living thing, or the appearance, or the idea- theory behind the thing.
It is the admiration that moves us, inspires us and pushes us to make a change or input our own idea or form of beauty back out into the world. This may be returned in spoken, written, or draw appreciation or in actions that carry the message of our appreciation to the world.  

I loved (Y/n), so so much. Yes she was beautiful, yes she was intelligent, yes she was perfect.

***Your POV***

Soon after, you came back into the room. At this point, Jack was sitting on the edge of the bed. He heard you enter as he averted his gaze to you. He smiled, as he stood up, walking towards you. He wrapped his arm around your waist, gently placing his hand on your hip. You smiled, biting your lip. 

"Why dont we go out on an adventure? Hmm?" You asked, tracing your hand down his neck, along his collar.

"Mm, sounds like a plan."

****

A/n

Next chpt. will continue the song :)

***