Walking into Eternity ~11

*****READER POV*****

The girls looked at you with excitement.

"You ready to go?" Dawn asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be~" You smiled.

The girls lead me to the front door, as they showed me what was waiting outside.

It was a lovely carriage, with the chauffeur standing in front of the carriage door.

You looked at the girls, tears in your eyes, Jack had done so much for you, every detail was perfect, and you havent even got to the venue yet

You walked out the door way with the girls close behind.

"Oh (Y/N), before we leave we must take a photo in front of the carriage~" (BFF/n) smiled.

The girls and yourself shuffled into some sort of arrangement infront of the carriage. The chauffeur stood behind the camera box, as he took the photo.

"Um, Madame, we really must be off." The chauffeur reminded as the 4  women piled into the carriage.

The Lilliana and Dawn were sitting on one side of the carriage, as you were sitting next to (BFF/n).

*****JACKS POV*****

I looked at my pocket watch then back at the arrangements, everything was just perfect, I just pray that (Y/n) would like it.

Fabrizo and Thomas came rushing up to me.

"Oh Jack! Really outdoing yourself for the soon to be Miss-us!" Thomas laughed as he hugged me.

"She is really going to love your arrangements, and look how handsome you look today! Wait until you have babies! Then I will be very very happy for you." Fabrizo laughed.

The guests started to pile into the seats, she's going to be here any minute.

I took out my pocket watch as Fabrizo, Thomas and Eddie

(Molly Browns son got very close to Jack and became friends.)

rushed off to the wait for the carriage.

I looked to the left and saw the priest, signalling me it was time for the wedding to start.  The orchestra started to play, as the bridesmaids and groomsmen made their way down .

First it was (BFF/n) and Fabrizo, Maid of honour and Best Man, secondly Lilliana and Eddie, finally Dawn and Thomas came down the aisle.

It was time, everyone stood up as the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen took their places at the front.

*****YOUR POV*****

You was instructed to stand by this bush until you were told to go, You stood there for a while, as you thought about Jack's surprise wedding, an outside wedding.

You were nervous, but excited, scared, but thrilled.

The chauffeur came and signalled you to go, it was your turn.

You took a deep breath in as you turned to go down the aisle.

You looked down, as you saw everyone standing and gazing their eyes upon you, smiling or even with tears in their eyes, you could hear them "Awing" and "Ahing"

You looked down, as you saw everyone standing and gazing their eyes upon you, smiling or even with tears in their eyes, you could hear them "Awing" and "Ahing". You looked up to the very front as you saw Jack, he was smiling at you but he was sniffling,  you got closer and closer to the front , and to your surprise Jack started crying, he wasn't wearing his suit jacket, but wearing his waistcoat. As the music stopped, the priest ushered everyone to sit. Fabrizo got him a hankerchief, as he went back into his groomsmen formation.

He looked back up at you, as his sniffled again but smiled.

You handed your flowers to (BFF/n), as you put your hands into Jacks.

He looked up and down at you, scanning your beautiful dress and body, as he smiled, the priest began the wedding.

The preist talked about Love, and God, until it was time to give our personal vows. Jack took a small piece of paper out of his pocket as he began his speech.

Halfway through, you broke out in tears, his words were chosen perfectly for this moment, Jack started to let some tears flow down his face, letting it show in his words.

As it was time to say yours.

Dawn handed you your slip of paper, as you began to speak.

"Jack, ever since I first bumped into you, I felt something in my heart, as it lingered there for a while, it was only until I relised it was love. I fell for you so hard, it was only through a matter of a couple of days, we both knew we loved each other. So Jack I've always wanted to live out in the country , to have aspirations, there's so many things I wanted to do. But when I met you, I learned what it was to dream. You dreamed of traveling, but not just out of the state; you dreamed of visiting waterfalls and roller-coasters, and places I've only read about. I've learned to live in a different life. Jack, I love you with all my heart, I promise I will be there with you and for you no matter what, I promise that you will have my heart forever and no matter who comes across our path, I promise you will me mine and I will be yours. I promise to be with you in sickness and in health and I will always be there to support you in the rough and in the good times.

Jacks I love you with every single inch of my heart, as it belongs to you, and you only."

Jack was letting tears well up in his eyes, as he smiled, from ear to ear.

As we exchanged rings, the priest said "I now pronounce you Husband and wife you may kiss the bride."

Jack leaned close to me as he tasted tentatively with his tongue as he traced it across the bottom of my lip. The caress of his lips almost seemed softer than ever before. Soon, we started swallowing each other, making the kiss even more intense.

As we released each others lips, we stood back as Jack enlaced his hand into yours, you got handed your flowers back, as Jack raised you hand as everyone through flower petals in the air.

You looked at each other as you both smirked, you both ran down the aisle, hand in hand, as you got into the Carriage you both got taken away.

❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤

Hey Lovelies!!

Thanks so much for 900 views~

will be updating at 1000 views!!!

Woah you guys are ahmazing!

Please go check out my new book its a The Thinning based fanfiction book.

I hope you all find your Jack~

Love,

Daesies