Us? Forever? ~ 7

*JACKS POV*

(Y/n) and I, both got into the car. Hand in Hand, we smile at eachother. But (Y/n) looked down, disheartened at something.

I placed my hand on her chin. As she looked up, a tear trickled down her cheek.

"(Y/n), whats wrong? Dont we upset if its about us... I can help you out with..." I began talking, hoping to cheer her up.

"Its Cal.." She Sighed.

My heart stopped beating for a second. Fear came through my body. Does she want Cal back?

"What about him?" I say, sternly but politely.

"He shot him...himself" She let some more tears go down her face.

Immediately I kissed her cheek, catching each tear on my lips. I came back as I took her hand in mine.

"(Y/N), Caledon is his own man, he can decide what he wants to do with his own life. If he is going to be selfish over a fake romance, so be it, but darl its not your fault." I looked into her eyes as I pecked her cheek.

"Thank you, thank you so much Jack." (Y/N) said, smiling.

I came in closer to her, closing the gap between our lips and our bodies. A deep and passionate, letting him explore your mouth.

You both parted, needing a breath. (Y/n) smiled as she caressed my face.

I tried to look out the window, I went to move the curtain behind (Y/n), but she stopped my hand.

"Jack, don't look, its a surprise." She grinned.

I smiled, but still in full wonder. I trust (Y/n) completely, but where? I wanted to know~

She kissed my nose, being adorable of course.

~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY, JACK DAWSONS SMIRK~~

A couple of hours had passed, I had fell asleep on (Y/n)'s shoulder. She tapped my head a couple of time. I started to stir, as I sat up and stretched.

(Y/n) quickly turned around as she pulled out a scarf from one of the drawers in the car. She smirked at me as she ushered me to turn around.

She wrapped the scarf around my eyes, so I couldn't see a thing. She let go of the scarf as she finished tying the knot. (Y/n) quickly planted a kiss on my jawline and then on my neck, as she took my hand. The car came to a stop.

"Jack, do you love me?" She asked into my ear.

"(Y/n), I love you so unbelievably much." I smiled.

"Then take my hand and come with me." She instructed me.

I could hear the door open, as I stepped out onto the terrain below my feet (shoes). I slowly walked forward, as we came to a stop.

"You ready for this?" (Y/n) whispered into my ear.

"Forever and always~" I sand.

(Y/n) started to untie the scarf from my eyes.  My eyes were still shut.

"On the count of three open your eyes. 1.... 2.... 3..." She began.

I opened my eyes, as I saw a beautiful house before me.

It was fairly large, with a big backyard and the ocean behind it

It was fairly large, with a big backyard and the ocean behind it. I looked to (Y/n), as I quickly grabbed her waist and lifted her up into the air. I swung her around a couple of rotations and placed her gently onto the ground.

"(Y/n)! This is Amazing! You did this for me? How!? When?! Ugh! Enough! Thank you!! I love you so...soo....soo...soo...soo...much~" I said between kisses.

"Hmm...I love you so...soo...sooo..soooo much too~"

He grabbed my hand, he was as hyper as a nine year old on candy.

We toured through the whole furnished house. Everything was perfect for me, it wasnt too fancy yet it was quite rustic. I can believe this is us, forever.

I was back in Wisconisn. In a wonderful House. With perfect Fianances. Next to the beach. With my soulmate.

We came to the back upstairs balcony, facing out to the ocean. (Y/n) was looking out, as I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you (Y/n)" I smiled. I was in awe of (Y/n), she was so amazing, she let a third class man like me live with such an enchanting human being like her.

But, I love her, I dont know how many times I need to say that but I do, I really do love her.

I fiddled around a little velvet box in my pocket,

"I love you so much (Y/n)," I smiled as lifted my hands to put my arms around her neck in a hug/embrace.

"I love you too so so much Jack." (Y/n) smiled as she held onto my arms, as she leaned onto my chest.

"How about I teach you how to ride a horse, on the beach?" I smirked.

~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~

THANK YOU ALL BEAUTIES FOR READING MY BOOK~

I went off wattpad for a couple of days because I've had so many rehersals for so many things, and I came back to see over 300 reads on my book?!

I

cant

even.

Thank you so much~!!

I love you alll!!!

I hope you enjoy this book and keep reading.

Please comment, vote and share!~

I hope you all oneday find your Jack❤

Love,

Daesies.