You and Me ~4

YOUR *POV*

As you walked off to your Stateroom, you prepared for the night ahead. You took off your coat and hung it up, as the kind Maid came in to help tighten your corset.

JACKS *POV*

I was walking back to my stateroom when Fabrizio came up and patted me roughly on my back.

"Agh! Jack I knew you were going to fall in love before me! I just knew it!" Fabrizio laughed.

((A/N) Fabrizio De Rossi is Jacks friend who  won the poker came with Jack, Fabrizo is Italian)

"Well Fabri, you have to fall in love with the right person, and I know deep in my heart I have." I smiled as my cheeks became red.

"Haha! I'm looking forward! Have 7 Children! Live a Wonderful Life! And treat her like Gold!" He laughed, I could only smile, (Y/N) was perfect in every way, from her smile to her eyes to her... oh the list could last forever. But, will she ever love me, a Third Class Citizen?

Fabri and I walked off into separate directions, as he wished me good luck with the dinner with (Y/N). Then it came across my mind. What do I say? How do I act?

When I bumped into Molly. ((A/N) Margret Brown, also known as Molly, is American, and has a son. First Class Woman, very rich.)

"Oh, Molly, sorry, I didn't mean to.. Um... uh.." I was startled, what is with me and bumping into all these First Class Women!

"Sonny, are you really going to dinner in that? Oh, come along, I'll get you into some proper attire." She said, smiling at me. Oh, If only all First Class Citizens treated us Third Class Citizens like that, then we'd feel respected.

She showed me to her stateroom, dressed me up into a nice black suit. It fit me surprisingly well. I showed Molly, as she explained that she has a son, who was roughly the same size as myself. I was ready.

~TIME SKIP brought to you by Jack's smile~~

I was at the Grand Hall (I think that's what its called~ if not~ sorry), waiting for (Y/N) to come, I watched other First Class People walk past and around me. I was practising my greeting, shaking hands and other prim and proper gestures.

I heard a feminine giggle behind me, I turned to see it was (Y/N), she was wearing (the picture)

The dress hugged her body beautifully, making her look so gorgeous. My eyes traveling up and down her body. She came down the steps one by one, I immediately walked over to her, taking her hand in mine and kissing it so gently.

Wow, I am so lucky

"Would you like to accompany me to dinner, Miss (L/N)?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, of course, I would never doubt it." She replied, graceful as ever.

She entwined her arm into mine. As we walked into the Grand Dining Hall. I saw Caledon, glaring at me, every step I took, I could feel his eyes on me. So, I looked at (Y/n) and smiled as she looked at me a smiled back.

I went to the opposite side of the table, where I was sitting next to (Y/n)'s Step-Aunt

(sorry I needed to put some family member of yours in).

I could see (Y/n)'s aunt coming close to my ear as she whispered.

"Why should a man like you have a dinner with people like us? The world is changing in ways that are not to my taste." She whispered, as she continued on talking to the other Rich people who were taking their seats on the table.

I've heard people say worse...

I looked across to see (Y/n), biting her lip while looking at me. I pretended to wipe off sweat off of my forehead, swiftly so that only (Y/n) could see. She chuckled, when Caledon placed a hand on her shoulder. I could tell she was uncomfortable and hated every single moment with him.

YOUR *POV*

Cal had to ruin this moment of pleasure. You were enjoying sending adorable little messages silently across the table to Jack. When all the guests sat down, the food came, when Cal hit his glass, making a toast.

"To my Beautiful Fiancèe and I. (Y/n) I look forward to the moments we will spend with eachother."

I glared up at him, as Molly put an assuring hand on my back. I looked at Jack, who was also glaring at Cal.

Everyone lifted their glasses and repeated the same words. "For their happy marriage."

I refused to lift my glass as my Step-Aunt glared at me. Jack still lifted his, I respected him for doing so, he didn't want people to be suspicious of his behaviour.

I didn't talk to Cal for the whole meal, he tried starting conversations with others that involved me, but I refused to speak.

~TIME SKIP brought to you by ...... NEAR FAR... WHERE EVER YOU ARE... I BELIEVE....~~

After hours of Jack speaking about his life, charmingly, with his occasional amusing joke. Dinner was soon over, when the guests were standing up to leave, Jack came over and held my hand, placing a small piece of paper, and walking away.

************AUTHORS NOTE************

Hiiiiii My Lovelies~~

*Ooof* That was a huge 900 word chapter...

Well~~~Thanks for reading so far...

I'm planning to update daily~~

So please Direct Message me inspirations as I am planning to open a OneShot book~

I hope you are all okay~~

You are all wonderful people and I hope you will all find your Jack❤

Love~

Daesies