Tell Me You Love Me ~18

*YOUR POV*

Upon reentering the bedroom, your entrancing (e/c) eyes gazed at Jack, dreamily, you fixed your eyes on each of his impeccable aspects and features. Jack fell into your trance, as his mind was only fixated on you. Gently you enlaced your soft and delicate hand into his. With a sudden jolt of strength, you yanked him up and off the bed. When doing so, it caused Jack to trip over the edge of the wooden bed frame. With a blink of an eye, you felt Jack releasing his grip on your hands and reverting his hands to position on your hips, this caused you to fall on top of Jacks muscley physique, chest to chest.

Your eyes squeezed shut in fear, as you expected to fall onto the cold wooden floorboards on the ground. Alas, your fear was replaced with comfort, as you realised you fell onto Jack. Reopening your eyes, you saw Jack, with his extremely attractive smirk. His arms wrapped themselves into their natural position, around your waist.

"I've seemed to have foiled your plan once again, Lady (Y/n)~" Jack spoke softly in a low tone.

"Hmm, seems so, what must I do now?" You pouted, making Jack feel defeated. Jack's head fell back, making his adam's apple become defined, causing your hands to lightly trace up his neck, onto his jawline.

"Well, first of all, you can tell me you love me~~" 

"Hmm, I would, but I don't think eternity will be enough time to give a brief description... But, I can say..." You leaned your head close to his ear, letting your lower lip touch his earlobe quickly. You felt Jack have a chill, causing you to give a cheeky and brief giggle.

"I ... love ... you~" You whispered gently. As you finished saying your final word, you felt Jacks grip on your waist become stronger. With a sudden burst of strength, Jack spun you around, causing your back to hit the ground, with Jacks body hovering above you. His smirk went from cheeky to a more intense enjoying grin if that makes sense.

"Secondly, you can let me do this,"

Jack dived straightforward, as his lips crashed against yours, causing you to let out a little yelp from his sudden surprise. One of his hands slipped on your jawline leading onto your cheek. You felt the kiss become stronger, as you felt Jack was becoming more dominant, as his tongue was tracing your lips. You wanted to be more dominant, so you smirked, refusing his entrance. Jack pulled back after a couple of steaming hot minutes.

"Happy? Forgive me?" You pouted again. By now, Jack sat up, your head peacefully rested on his knees.

"Yes, of course, gorgeous~" He bent down, giving you a brief peck.

"Good, because I really want to go to that Waterfall, the one down Primula Crescent?"

"Ahh, that one, I remember going to that one when I was little! We have to go there." Jack smiled, as his eyes sparkled in the rooms brief portion of sunlight.

"Alright then, now that's settled, go get the day bag prepared while I get the lunch ready," You smiled, as you lept up and off the ground, as you skipped out of the bedroom into the hall.