I need a Break ~15

***Your POV***

About 9:00pm

It was getting late, as your eyes skimmed the clock. You sat before the kitchen, sipping a cup of warm tea, while you rocked little Daniel to sleep. Jack came rushing down the stairs, quickly adjusting his collar, he slipped on a jacket. 

"So, where are you off to?" You asked, approaching the hurried Man.

"Uh, well, you see..." Jack began, his eyes looked across the whole room, until they stumbled upon yours.

"Let me guess, Fabrizo and a couple others invited you out to a late night gathering, that you must go to, and leave your tired wife and little baby boy alone." You ranted, slightly getting agitated. 

"(Y/n), I will only be out for an hour max~" Jack spoke sincerely.

"Really Jack? Last time you said that you came home at 4 o'clock in the morning! Come on! Do you think I can fall for this again! I am tired of this, I have to look after Daniel, while you go out with friends. I haven't had time to do that in ages, you know why? Because my so-called supportive husband is out with friends! Are you serious?!" You spoke, getting a little more aggressive.

"(Y/n), calm down! It's only a drink with a couple of mates, next time, I promise, you can go out with (BFF/n), alright? Gosh." Jack said, as he approached the front door, exiting with a slam.

You immediately rolled your eyes, as you looked down at the small child in your arms.

"Sorry Dee, sometimes Daddy can get a little annoying, but its okay I guess." You whispered as Daniel wrapped his small hands around your finger.

"Wuah-ay-oh-auh" Daniel responded, kissing your cheek.

"Alright young man, I think its time for bedtime." 

You walked upstairs as you entered Daniels room.  You sat on the chair beside his cradle, as you began rocking him in your arms back and forth.

"Now, would you like to listen to a lullaby? How about, Somewhere over the rainbow."

Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high

There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby

Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue

And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true  

***Jacks POV***

I rushed out of the house, now in a bad temper. Why does she need to be like this? A drink with friends isn't gonna change anything.

I rushed to my bike, as I brushed my hand against my pocket.

"Dammit..." I whispered.

I must've left my wallet upstairs. I turned around, as I walked up the veranda into the house. My eyes scanned the kitchen, as (Y/n) wasn't there anymore. I quickly rushed up the staircase, as I heard a gentle voice coming from Daniel's room. As I approached, the voice became more clear, as I heard,

Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue

And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true  

My heart suddenly fluttered, it was (Y/n)'s voice. I stood there for a while, as I continued to listen to her sing. I gently leaned onto the wall, as her voice relaxed me.

Someday I'll wish upon a star

And wake up where the clouds are far behind me

Where troubles melt like lemon drops