Come back ~16

***Your POV***

About 11:00pm

You had been walking for ages, your shaking hands gripped onto the straps of the bag, which was hanging off of your back. The rain had begun to fall, as it began to drench your hair and clothes. The uncontrollable tears endlessly streamed down the sides of your face. The Moon gently gave you some light. Looking around, you saw your destination. Immediately, you ran up the rough wooden steps, as your weakened hand hit the door. 

A tired familiar figure opened the door, the latch still connected to the frame of the doorway.

"(Y/n)..?" (BFF/n)'s eyes opened.

"Ye..." You were midway speaking when (BFF/n) quickly unlatched the door, embracing you in warm wet hug. 

"(Y/n)... come in,"

 (BFF/n) pulled you inside, leading you into her bedroom, after realising you have been out in the rain. She gently lifted off the bag from your shoulders, as she offered you a seat in an armchair. Gratefully you sat, as you watched her get a spare pair of dry clothes out for you. You turned to your right, to see a mirror, your eyes were puffy and red, as your lip was still quivering. You did feel guilty for leaving Daniel alone with Jack, but you needed this break. (BFF/n) placed the change of clothes on your lap, as she exited the room, allowing you to change.

After you changed, you opened the door to allow (BFF/n) into the room. Both of you took a seat on the edge of the luxurious bed. 

"Now, (Y/n), whats the matter?" She comforted, carefully placing her hand on your back.

"Jack, left me with Daniel, to go out with Fabr..rizo, and.." Tears began escaping your eyes. (BFF/n) politely handed you a tissue.

"Andd.. he, was drinking, and he was with other women, kissing them, and I ran away, to.. you.." 

You cried out, pain striking through your heart at each word, you couldn't hold this pain in your heart. You had to tell her, she had to help you.

***(BFF/n) POV*** 

It was painful to see her like this, I am her best friend after all. All I could do was embrace her in my arms and let her endless tears to soak through my nightgown. I could feel her head fall onto my shoulder. I could hear her voice, it was a like a silent scream, suffocating her with each breath. I tightened my grip on her shoulders, as she explained what had happened. 

"How did you know about this? You weren't there with them," I comforted.

***Your POV***  

You pulled back from her embrace, as you retrieved the photo that you took from Alexandra. It was one of the many that she gave you, but you decided to take one anyways. 

"Alexandra, gave.. gave it to me, while, while he was out." You choked.

You dug your hands into your bag, as you pulled out the photo, placing it into (BFF/n)'s hands. 

"(Y/n)...., let me go talk to Fabrizio, he came back not so long ago." The middle of her eyebrows creased, as you could tell she was mad. She bit down on her lip, as she left the room.

Waiting in silence, you heard light voices coming from down the hall. You picked up a tissue to wipe away the tears from your tearstained face. Suddenly, you heard pattering of feet, coming to the bedroom. The door opened, revealing Fabrizo and (BFF/n).

"Ah, (Y/n), I have to explain." Fabrizo spoke, pulling a chair to the bed where you were sitting, as (BFF/n) sat beside you, her hand in yours.

"Yes? What is it?" You quivered, not making eye-contact.