Who? ~ 14

**Your POV**

You woke up the next morning, stretching your muscles, as you smiled, realising Jack carried you and Daniel from the car to our beds last night. You turned as you saw Jack, looking into your eyes.

"Jack, how long have you been staring this time?" You whispered, placing your finger on his lips.

"A long time, you know why?" He kissed your finger, as he took your hand in his.

"Why?"

"Because I have completely fallen for you, Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. Your my first thought in the morning, and your my last thought before I fall asleep, and your almost everything inbetween. You make me happy in a way no-one else can. I am so much in love with you, when I first saw you, you took my breath away, and you still do, everyday. I love every inch of you, (Y/n)..."

You instantly crashed your lips against his, you felt his smile emerging, as you gently placed your hands on his face. Things were about to escalate, when you both heard a knock from the front door.

"Ugh, I've got it, don't worry Jack." You spoke, as your lips departed from his. Jack unwrapped his hands from your body, as you pulled off the covers from your body, you got up from the bed. You retrieved your dressing gown, as you rushed down the stairs to the front door.

Unlocking the door, your eyes met. It was a female, she was rather pretty, medium length blonde hair, heart-shaped face. Her lips were shaped into a grin.

"Hello, you must be the maid of the House, well Miss, can you tell me where Jack Dawson is?" She spoke, slowly taking off her gloves, attempting to step inside

"Um, please stay out there, while I go fetch him." You choked, stumbling on a couple of words, you were awfully confused by her, as you called for Jack, he came rushing down the stairs, his hair was a mess, as he slid down the hall to the front door.

"Jack?" The woman asked.

"Alexandra?" Jack spoke, shock filled his body, as he became emotionless.

"Don't you miss me? Your soon to be wife? Must you maid be standing here? Send her off will you!" Alexandra tried ushering you off.

You immediately looked up at Jack, still confused, but you began getting angry.

"Alexandra, I never even proposed, we weren't even together! You cannot just rock up at my house, call my wife a maid, and start telling me what to do!" Jack raised his voice, he started getting angry.

"Oh, but Jack.." Alexandra began.

"No, leave, before I call the authorities," Jack growled.

"Hmph! Fine! I'll leave you fool and your imbecile wife too!" Alexandra screamed as she left, popping her umbrella up, she walked off into the distance, until she wasn't visible.

"Jack. You have a lot of explaining to do." You spoke, in a stubborn tone, shutting the door.

"Yes, alright." Jack began. "Alexandra was my family-friend. Our family did everything with theirs. But as I got older, my parents thought I was becoming irresponsible and immature, so they arranged me to marry her. I never liked her, never! So when my parents told me this, I ran away, started living life on the edge, as I got a chance to go on the Titanic. That's how I met you! But she is never ever going to be as good as you, not even the slightest! In fact, no-one will ever be as good as you. I love you so, so much~"

"How could I be mad at you? You just say the right words." You smiled, as you embraced Jack in a hug, you gently leaned your head against his chest, hearing each of his heartbeats, one by one.

Until... you heard a little Baby cry coming from upstairs.

"Agh, I'll go this time, gorgeous." Jack kissed your cheek as he rushed away.

I love him, so much .... you thought

✨✨✨

Hi my Lovelies~

Sorry I havent been updating as frequently as I should be.

Please Vote, Comment and Share❤