Morning Smiles~ 12

✨Time has passed, a year after Titanic✨

***Jacks POV***

So much has happened since the wedding, (Y/n) and I went on a honeymoon, (Y/n) gave birth to our lovely son Daniel, and Fabrizo and (BFF/n) got engaged!

I woke up feeling movement beside me, as I opened my eyes I glanced at my gorgeous wife, looking down to see our gorgeous son, he was only 6 months old, he had (Y/n)'s eyes and hair but had the rest of my features. The sun flared into the room. Little Daniel stirred, while letting out a little baby groan. (Y/n) woke up, as she stretched slightly.

"Good Morning Dee~" (Y/n) whispered, as she pecked Daniel's little button nose.

"And Good Morning Daddy~" (Y/n) whispered as she leaned over and kissed my nose.

"Good morning beautiful Mommy~" I kissed her back but on the lips.

Little Daniel started crying as he motioned his hands up towards our Lips. I continued to kiss (Y/n), but Daniel got more and more annoyed, as he groaned louder.

"A little someone is getting a little annoyed at Daddy." I pulled back from the kiss, as we both laughed.

"Haha, he's getting a little jealous." (Y/n) giggled.

Daniel calmed down, as he motioned his hands towards (Y/n). He started giggling, as (Y/n) kissed his forehead, (Y/n) started stroking his head.

"Aw, how about me?" I pouted, I was becoming Jealous, my Son was gaining my Wife!

"Aw, Jack is now jealous of little Daniel~" (Y/n) cooed. As little Daniel laughed louder as a huge grin was stretched across his face.

I got up and stretched as I looked at my little family. I smiled, my life was perfect. I looked at (Y/n) and Daniel, cuddling up together. I got my art tools and a piece of paper, as I started tracing the room onto the paper. It was a perfect family moment. Half and Hour passed as I finished up the drawing. (Y/n) stood up from the bed, with little Daniel cuddled up against her chest. I placed the drawing on the chest of drawers as I came to them. I stroked little Daniels face as I looked up to (Y/n). I spaced out while admiring every little detail of her face. Her eyes to her nose, everything was perfect.

"Jack?" (Y/n) asked.

"Uh yeah? Sorry I was just admiring my gorgeous wife." I replied, while embracing (Y/n) and Daniel in a hug.

"Awh, Jack, I was just saying its Daniel's feeding time, go get breakfast ready." (Y/n) smiled as she sat down on a chair.

"Can't I stayyyy~~" I begged, I loved every inch of my Wife, wink.. wink.

"Jack, dont be such a pervert~~ Go" (Y/n) motioned me away, as Daniel waved his tiny hand.

I walked out of the bedroom in my Pajamas as I made way to the Kitchen. I got out some freshly made bread as I got the fresh milk from front patio from the Milk Man.

I made (Y/n) a nice tea as I prepared some Bacon and Eggs on bread. I got some fresh fruit puree for Daniel to have for breakfast.

"(Y/n) breakfast is ready~" I called, but no answer.

I let it go, as I gave her 5 more minutes. But she hadn't come.

"(Y/n), I'm coming in~ say tree if you don't want me to come in~" I called, as I knocked on the door.

But she didn't reply.

I opened the door, as I saw (Y/n)'s pajamas sprawled across the bed. I smirked. When I heard humming coming from our wardrobe. I inched towards the Wardrobe as (Y/n) came out. She was wearing a beautiful sundress ( just the dress )