Out Together ~13

**Your POV**

After the long and scenic ride, we arrived at the picnic destination, a lovely field that was filled with a variation of colours. Jack hopped out of the car, as he opened your door.

"M'lady?" Jack offered his hand, as you took his hand, you lowered yourself and Daniel out of the car.

Jack retrieved the Picnic hamper and the blanket, as you began walking into the field. Scanning the field of flowers, you saw three familiar bodies, sitting in amongst the flowers. 

"Hello there, Dawson family." Thomas smiled, laughing as we emerged from the flowers.

"Thomas! No! They are the gorgeous Dawson family! I mean, look! They produced a beautiful son!" Fabrizo laughed.

Jack placed down the basket and blanket, as he embraced Thomas in a hug, then Fabrizo. As you handed Daniel to (BFF/N), spreading out the blanket on the grass, as you kneeled down beginning to open up the Picnic Hamper.

"So how's it being engaged, Fabrizo? (BFF/N)?" Jack asked, sitting down on the blanket.

"Ah! Its wonderful! Cannot wait to get married, and have little children running around." Fabrizo smiled, kissing (BFF/n)'s cheek, after, then he tickled Daniel.

"Oh, its great! Thank reminds me, can we ask you a question?" (BFF/n) asked.

"Yes?" You and Jack said in sync, looking at them both.

"We want you Jack and (Y/n) to be our Best Man and Maid of Honour." Fabrizo looked at you and Jack, smiling, then looking back at (BFF/n) occasionally.

"Yes!" You and Jack said in sync again, looking at eachother grinning.

"That's great!" Thomas was already chosen to be a groomsman.

Daniel started clapping, as he was giggling his little baby socks off.

"Oh, and you Little Sir, can you be our ring boy?" Fabrizo asked as he poked Daniels' nose.

Daniel, nodded his head, as he continued to clap and giggle.

"Now who's hungry?" You asked as you started unpacking the picnic bag, unloading all the delicious treats you packed earlier.

You had prepared some sandwiches, an assortment of fruit, water and some pink lemonade. 

"(Y/n), you really outdid yourself, again!" Thomas said, looking at the delightful assortment of food before him.

"Its the least I could do for all of you, each of you mean so much to me." You looked at each of them, as you looked at Jack, he was staring into your (e/c) eyes, you weren't sure for how long, but you predicted he was staring for quite a while. A small smirk crawled onto his face.

Everyone tucked into the food, as you gave Daniel some small pieces of watermelon. 

You all talked for hours, as the sun began to set.

"Wait, wait! I almost forgot let's talk a photo!" Thomas exclaimed.

"Oh yes, great idea." Jack picked up Daniel, brushing off all the pieces of grass that were attached to his clothes.

Thomas came around, as he began taking photos of all of us, sitting down. 

"Alright, 1... 2... 3!" As soon as Thomas pronounced 3, Jack kissed your cheek, your cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.

After the photo, little Daniel let out a little baby yawn, as he crawled onto your lap, snuggling onto your chest. The sapphire sky began disappearing into a dark shade of black. 

"Gosh guys, today was great! But this little one needs to go home." Jack smiled, taking his hand in yours.

"Yes, sorry. But we must be off. Today was very enjoyable." You exclaimed.

"I don't blame you, we must be heading home too." Fabrizo said, enlacing his hand in (BFF/n)'s hand.

"Yes, we must do this again!" Thomas smiled, embracing you, then everyone else in a hug.

You and (BFF/n) began packing up the Picnic items, as Jack carefully detached the little baby who was clinging to your chest. You picked up the bags and blankets as everyone began walking back to the car. After arriving at the cars, you said your goodbyes as the Dawsons piled into the car.

The trip seemed longer on the way there than on the way back, as it only felt like a couple of minutes. Your eyes began slipping down, as you grasped onto Jack's arm. Until everything faded black, you fell asleep.

What a lovely picnic, out together

✨✨✨

Hi my Lovelies~

Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently as I should be, I really feel so bad right now.

I apologise with all my heart~~

Please Vote, Comment and Share❤

I hope you will all find your Jack~

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK!! ... its The Thinning x Reader

I LOVE IT SO MUCH~

Love,

Daesies

____________

Words: 1028

____________