Runaway Bride? ~9

This chapter is written from my phone so sorry about the grammar~

*YOUR POV*
A lot has happened since the titanic, you met your true love, your ex commited suicide, you got pregnant, you got engaged and so much more.

Today was the day were (L/N) was going to be changed to Dawson.

It was the day of your marriage. Jack planned the whole thing out, except your dress. You were quite skeptical at first but you gave your full trust in him, after all you both had been through.

You woke up, smiling at the masculine figure lying next to you.
Being a hopeless romantic like you are, you swiftly and gently got up and wrote a letter to Jack.

It said...

Dear Mr. Dawson

Sorry I wasn't there to give you a morning kiss, but I thought we'd like to surprise eachother. So (BFF/n), invited me to her house to get ready for today. Don't worry about me~
I love you so much more than all of the stars in the night sky~~

Love,

Soon-to-be Mrs Dawson.

You slid the note into Jacks hand as you swiftly scurried down the staircase, fortunately no stairs creaked.

You ordered the chauffeur with all your stuff ready and prepared.

You grabbed your jacket as you made way to the chauffeur, you glanced up to the sky, it was the most perfect weather to be married in.

You got into the car as you set off to (BFF/n) house.

**Jacks POV**
I woke up, slowly, not wanting to open my eyes, I turned over trying to hold onto (Y/N), soon to be Mrs Dawson, but she wasn't there. My heart skipped a beat. Where is she?
I sat up with a jolt, my heart was beating fast. After all we'd been through she's a runaway bride? I started to panic, when I glanced down into my hand, where a small bit of paper was held.

My heart started slow its beats, as I calmed down.

I opened the note, reading it I became more assured. (Y/n)~

I stood up and walked over to the balcony, as I stood there I admired the distance.

(Y/n) will love what I have prepared for her. The wedding will be perfect.

I glanced at the time, the boys will be here any minute.
I walked back into the bedroom and to the closet as I pulled out a Hanger which was covered in a sheet, to reveal my suit. It was black with a jacket and a waistcoat with a black tie. It had a white long sleeved shirt with a light red rose in the suit jacket pocket.

 It had a white long sleeved shirt with a light red rose in the suit jacket pocket

I picked the suit up carefully as I placed it onto the bed.

I walked to the vault which was placed under a floorboard, which kept some of (Y/n) and I's greatest belongings. I took out a piece of paper which was tucked into the side. I locked up the vault again and placed the floorboard back into its place.

I picked up the piece of paper and walked downstairs to the kitchen to prepare myself some breakfast. After eating a fulfilling meal I made myself a tea, as I sat at the dining table. There was a fairly large glass window where the dinner table was set so while eating our meals we could look out and see the waves and the beach.

I took the piece of paper as I opened it. Exhaling an inhaling slowly.

As I read my vows...

(Y/n), I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
I promise to be there every time you fall.
I promise to encourage your compassion,
Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.
I promise to nurture your dreams,
Because through them your soul shines.
I promise to help shoulder our challenges,
For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things,
Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole.
Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,
For one lifetime with you could never be enough.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things,
But to conclude my everlasting vow to you,

I love you with all of my heart, mind and soul."

I let the tears fall down my face, these vows could only barely describe how I felt about (y/n), I could go on forever.

I couldn't believe how unworthy I was to have such a wonderful and gorgeous woman like (y/n) love me as much as I love her.

I took out a photo of (y/n) which I kept in the vow paper.

It was the photo of you, elegant and drop dead gorgeous.

Today is the day.

I love you (y/n).

****AUTHORS NOTE****

Aww my goodness~~
Wasn't that the cutest!!
Well I've decided that I'll update every 100 reads, so I'll update next at 700 reads~~

Please comment, vote and share!!

Also pease don't be a ghost reader...

I hope you will one day all find your Jack❤️

Love,

Daesies

Words: 891