Riding into the Sunshine ~ 8

*Jacks Pov*

We both exited the house as we walked outside, through our huge backyard, hand in hand. As we stumbled upon the nice sandy shores of Wisconsin. (Y/n)'s luscious (H/C) hair and her gorgeous (E/c) eyes shining in the Sunlight.  

I brought two horses from the Stable from the farm beside us, with full permission of the owner.  

One of the horses was a caramel brown with a dash of white on the forehead, where as the second horse was a darker brown also with a dash of white on the forehead

I handed the reigns of the of the caramel brown horse to (Y/n).

"Now, Jack, teach me how to ride like a man!"  (Y/n) chuckled. I wrapped an arm around her waist, as I lifted her onto the horse. 

"Jack! Now, what do I do?"  (Y/n) smiled. I explained and instructed her what to do. She caught the hang of it so easily.

As I got onto my horse, it jumped onto its hind legs and neighed,  making  (Y/n) laugh. I looked at her with a jokingly glare.

We both rode for hours and hours until the sun was finally setting, after a long eventful day. We hopped off the horses and tied them to a fence.  (Y/n) and I walked down the sand onto a pier. As we looked out to sea.  (Y/n) turned around and wrapped her arms around me, I wrapped my arms around her neck, as we stood in each other's embrace for a while. I pulled back slightly to look into her beautiful (E/c) eyes. 

"Thank you Jack, so much, for everything, I'm sorry about..." She broke the eye contact.

"Don't you dare say sorry, you have done so much for me  (Y/n),  you have even given up living with a millionaire to live with someone who survives on 5 bucks. You are amazing, I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful, humble, gorgeous, and special.  (Y/n), I love you so damn much."

"Jack, just kiss me already." She smiled as she pulled me into a long kiss, passionate, and loving.  

We both pulled away, regaining our breath. 

" (Y/n), I want to take this moment, to give you a long speech about how amazing you are. I am in awe of you, I am breathless and speechless every time I look into your eyes. You are my soulmate, and I hope we can be together till the end of our time."

I bent down onto one knee.

" (Y/n) (L/n), will you be my wife?" I smiled, as I looked at her. I opened the little blue velvet box, the ring showing.

"Yes! I wouldnt doubt it at all!!" She smiled and laughed, she said Yes! I fit the ring onto her finger, as it fit perfectly. I put my hands on her waist as I lifted her up into the air. I twirled around. I placed her back on the ground, as we walked back to the horses.

We both got onto the horses and raced each other back to the house. She won, of course. We grabbed onto each other's hands, as we raced upstairs onto the balcony. 

* YOUR POV *

We both ran onto the balcony, as my new engagement ring shone in the sunlight. Still nervousness and butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I was scared to tell Jack, would he leave me? 

I looked away from Jack, looking at the ocean.

" (Y/n)? Is there something wrong?" Jack asked he was worried and concerned.

"Jack, I'm pregnant, please don't leave me, I'm sorry, I..." I nearly cried. 

But Jack kissed me, I squeaked because I was surprised. It was a intimate kiss. He pulled back and smirked.

"Can this day get any better?  (Y/n) I'm going to be a father! And you're going to be the mother!" He smiled as he placed a hand on my stomach. 

We both chuckled, as he left kisses on my stomach, leading up to my cheek. Then we kissed again~

~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~

THANK YOU, ALL BEAUTIES FOR READING MY BOOK~

I went off wattpad for one day and I came back to see over 400 reads on my book?! That's like 100 overnight~~

I

can't

even

again.

Thank you so much~!!

~~~~~Please don't be a ghost reader~~~~~~~

Please comment, vote and share!~

I hope you all someday find your Jack❤

Please PM me some ideas for a future one-shot book.

Love,

Daesies.

Words: 745